InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bigger Is Better.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

Bigger Is Better. Empty
PostSubject: Bigger Is Better.   Bigger Is Better. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 pm

The Miz's theme song blares over the PA, some of the fans begin to cheer, but they are mostly drowned out by the jeers. The Miz's comes out, unfazed by the negative reaction, and begins to walk down the ramp, dressed in street attire, he does his signature pose on the second rope. He is handed a microphone by the time keeper, he holds it to his mouth and begins to speak. He tries to say something, but the fans continue to boo. He waits a few seconds, and the crowd finally settle down. Miz holds the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak again.

The Miz|Demon Of Desire|The Awesome One

Each and everyone of you are all puppets! *The fans boo*. There is not a single person in this room, besides me, that has a single shred of dignity left! *The boos continue*. There is nobody in the IIWF, besides me, and a special little lady backstage, that has any dignity left! You all want us to perform for you, and when we're champions, you cheer us to no end, but when the going gets tough, there's nobody left. If I became the IIWF Champion, there wouldn't be a single IIWF fan that wouldn't buy my t-shirts and come to MY show. But if I was to lose my title, each and everyone of you, would treat my title reign, as if it never existed! IIWF fans are the WORST fans in the world! All of you doubted me, when I started. I was walking home from whatever I was doing, and some stranger, would come up to me, and he'd say ''You'll never be in the IIWF'', but HERE I am. And when I got here, that exact same stranger came up to me again, and asked me for my autograph, and I told him, to get the hell away. But, that's not what I want to talk about. As you can see, I am here, and I am well. But HBK, he's isn't so good. If you've saw Superstars, you could see that HBK was suppose to team with Zack Ryder, but sadly, HBK has been REMOVED from the IIWF roster, for now. Maybe he'll return, maybe he won't. But I'LL be taking his place, why? BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ, AND I'M AWESOME!!

The Miz drops his microphone and heads backstage.

The scene opens up backstage, The Miz is heading over to his locker room, when Josh Matthews walks up to him with a microphone.

Josh Matthews|WWE Interviewer

Hello, Miz, can I ask you a question or two? *The Miz nods*. First off, you mentioned a special little lady, in your promo. Can you give us some confirmation, or at least a hint of who she is?

I'm sorry to say this, Josh, but no. But don't worry about it. She will be revealed in due time. Maybe on the next edition of Monday Night Raw, you never know.

Josh Matthews|WWE Interviewer

What's your opinion on the Heart Break Kid, being removed from the IIWF Roster? Surely, as a child, you must have watched HBK on Monday Nights?

Actually Josh, I was a HUGE Shawn Michaels fan growing up. He was my idol, I remember, playing with my friend, I'd be Shawn Michaels, and he'd be Marty Jannety, then, as the years rolled on, I'd be Shawn Michaels, and he'd be Triple H, and so on. Anyways, HBK was an icon, but as I got into the IIWF, it was people like him that said I would never make it. It was people like Shawn Michaels, and JBL, and Triple H that all said I would never be in the IIWF. I had to CHANGE outside, because I wasn't allowed into the locker room as a kid, but that all changes now. HBK is no longer the main event, THE MIZ is. No more questions.

The Miz walks away, leaving Josh confused.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Bigger Is Better.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: