InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ziggler Comes: The Perfected Arrival!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mexi
Mexi

Ziggler Comes: The Perfected Arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Ziggler Comes: The Perfected Arrival!   Ziggler Comes: The Perfected Arrival! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:33 pm

The scene comes to backstage of Dolph Ziggler straightening his vest as a random official walks up to him. Dolph extends his hand with a slight smirk across his lips.

[Perfection] Dolph Ziggler:
"Hello my name is Dolph Ziggler!"

The official would go on to slap Ziggler's hand away, Ziggler looked down at his hand for a few seconds and then balled it into a fist. Dolph would then take his eyes and he looked right at the official and his fist flew against his forehead. The official fell to the floor as Dolph shouted.

[Perfection] Dolph Ziggler:
"You do not I mean do not deny shaking my hand! I am the future of this company and you come off like that. I mean you actually have the gull to stand up to me. I am the perfection of wrestling the very ideal that you have to learn to respect. You, the wrestlers, the divas, and the officials. My name is something that is going to be built up and it is going to be shown across this federations. The motivational posters will say be Perfection! The name Ziggler is radiating a new era. Deny me anything again I will destroy you the inevitable truth is that people think they can walk by without showing the proper respect. My hand is not something you push away this hand can hurt another human being, this hand is like the Midas touch. Everything I touch turns to gold and you have to respect that statement to the fullest."

Dolph would pick the official up by the color and he put his hand out and glared directly at him. Dolph spoke in a harsh turn.

[Perfection] Dolph Ziggler: "I said HELLO MY NAME IS DOLPH ZIGGLER!"

The official would put his hand out and shake Dolph's hand. Dolph then pushed the official away from him.

[Perfection] Dolph Ziggler: "Now that I have your attention and all of those watching I can clearly state that is an example if you disrespect me and won't show me respect I will break you and make you respect who I am and what I do. I've put backsides in the seats even if they don't want to admit it. It's because people don't like true perfection when they are nothing but losers trying to live up to the likes of me. So in the end this is just a short notice promotion letting the Raw roster be on stand by because they want to delve into a world where things seem like a dream and peaceful. Well I am the perfect person to cause an upset and be dominate. Dolph Ziggler comes in as the underdog but will in the end walk away the best that you have ever seen. So remember while you all try to succeed or try to get into good shape or even want to be like me it will never happen. The bottom line is because I Am Perfection!"

Dolph let the smirk creep over his lips as he turned walking away leaving a scared official just laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Ziggler Comes: The Perfected Arrival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggler Comes: The Perfected Arrival!   Ziggler Comes: The Perfected Arrival! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 am

OOC:cool promo bro...really nice
Back to top Go down

Ziggler Comes: The Perfected Arrival!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: