InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long Island Iced Z

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

Long Island Iced Z Empty
PostSubject: Long Island Iced Z   Long Island Iced Z EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:39 pm

*The scene opens up in the IIWF arena where you cans ee the the excite crowd in the sold out arena. All of a sudden, a new theme plays*

*No one appears in the ring or on the stage, but someone does appear on the titantron backstage. The crowd is cheering as all of a sudden, the man puts his head up to reveal Zack Ryder. He smirks as his music cuts off and he begins to speak*

Zack Ryder: Zack Ryder:Welcome to the first episode of Z True Long Island Story I'm your host Long Islands favorite son Zack Ryder.This week I am making my in ring debut on Superstars in a winning effort by going out there by facing some Chicago Punk and a rattlesnake. I mean really bro, Punk, what's your deal. You go on week after week ignoring everyone backstage and bragging about being straight edge. I mean seriously bro, instead of being straight edge, why dont you get a tan and hit the clubs at hit up the chicks. I can tell you one thing, CM Certainly doesn't stand for Chick Magnet.

*He smirks as the camera zooms out of the titantron and you see the crowd on their feet cheering. He continues to speak*

Zack Ryder: Then you have Stone Cold who was cool when I was a kid, and when I used to watch him back in my Long Island estate, but now, hes nothing but an overpushed white old guy from Texas. IIWF continues to push him while they put Zack Ryder on the back burner? Really bros? I should come in to the IIWF and automatically get a World Title shot or even a US title shot but no, they got me stuck with this mid card match with a couple mid card and washed up guys. Really IIWF... look at the true talent.

*The scene switches to a new scene where we see Zack at his house, as the Broski of the Week logo appears*

Zack Ryder: This weeks Broski of the Week goes to the new IIWF CHampion Jack Swagger. As much as this guy brags about being an American, this bro pulled it off by beating Edge at Red white and Bruised.

*The scene cuts off again and switches to backstage where we see Todd Grisham standing with Ryder*

Todd Grisham:That was the Z True Long Island Story and I'm standing here with the host Zack Ryder

*The camera goes on Zack and the fans cheer*

Todd Grisham:Zack in a matter of moments you are facing CM Punk and Steve Austin.What are your thoughts?

Zack Ryder:Bro it's like this tonight I'm gonna shot that freaky chicago weirdo that he should have never ever messed with Zack Ryder.Bro tonight you're gonna regret the day you ever laid eyes on Long Island Iced Z because you're gonna see a side of Zack Ryder that nobody has ever saw before

Todd Grisham:And what might that be Zack

*Zack grabs Todd by the collar pushes him against the wall*

Zack Ryder:This is what it is Todd. Jokes like him brought out my angry side.Plain and simple Todd I'm going to kick his ass tonight and show everyone that Punk is a friggin joke and Zack Ryder is and always will be the real deal, Stone cold wants to start something by kicking me in the balls theoretically. Todd well let's see what he thinks about me kicking him so hard that his balls go up in his stomach and he pukes them out

*Zack lets Todd go and walks out of the the camera and the scene finally fades to black*

OCC: Boo ya, suck on that Wink

Last edited by "The Light" Dylan James on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Long Island Iced Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Iced Z   Long Island Iced Z EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Wtf

Awsum promo really love it...
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

Long Island Iced Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Iced Z   Long Island Iced Z EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 am

Great promo. WOO, WOO, WOO!!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

Long Island Iced Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Iced Z   Long Island Iced Z EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:10 pm

damn nice promo DJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Island Iced Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Island Iced Z   Long Island Iced Z Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Island Iced Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: