InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team RAW is Team Domination!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

Team RAW is Team Domination! Empty
PostSubject: Team RAW is Team Domination!   Team RAW is Team Domination! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:57 am

The whole crowd is quiet eating their snacks knowing that something awesome is going to happen...

Then Ezekiel Jackson's theme music plays and some crowd cheers but mostly boos. Then Ezekiel appears from the back with a red t shirt with the RAW logo, he is wearing a big smile on his face... he walks down the ramp while staring at the booing fans. He climbs the steel steps, enters the ring and then climbs the turn buckle and raises his arms up high. He jumps down and then grabs a microphone and starts to speak

Team RAW~Ezekiel Jackson

Hey Everybody, I think you all know me because I have been wrestling here at IIWF for the past couple of weeks and you all know my strength and power in the ring. I have been winning matches lately and I have been loosing but now you all know that I am going to compete in my very first Pay per view which is Red White and Bruised! I am representing Team RAW along with my fellow RAW partners, CM Punk and Cody Rhodes. And you all know how strong these guys are, and I since this is my first PPV, I will make this real big! I will be the breakout superstar of this company. At the PPV, I will show my best and beat team smackdown with my power. I will beat these three smackdown competitors... these three rising starts of IIWF... Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, and Batista! These three is nothing when they face me and I will prove it this coming PPV. Because I am on RAW, RAW will win! Supporting TEAM RAW is supporting team DOMINATION!

Ezekiel Jackson drops his mic as his theme music plays and the crowd boos. He shows his muscles off for a second and points at the RAW logo on his T-shirt.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Team RAW is Team Domination!   Team RAW is Team Domination! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:02 am

ooc: good promo clap nice to see ur representing your brand
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Team RAW is Team Domination!   Team RAW is Team Domination! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 am

OOC: Nice promo.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Team RAW is Team Domination!   Team RAW is Team Domination! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 am

OOC:Cool promo..good to see ya promos's again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team RAW is Team Domination!   Team RAW is Team Domination! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team RAW is Team Domination!
Page 1 of 1