InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHEAMUS=Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

SHEAMUS=Champion Empty
PostSubject: SHEAMUS=Champion   SHEAMUS=Champion EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:02 am

As the camera rolls back stage we can see sheamus walking in his locker room.Sheamus grabs a chair,sits on it and starts to speak.

~SHEAMUS~CELTIC WARRIOR~

Oi am the Celtic Warrior Sheamus and Oi am going to win that Toitle,The United States Championship and Oi don't give a damn to who my opponents are whethe its H.B.K or HHH or MIZ.Oi am better then them all.

H.B.K is fans favorite but he isn't dominant enough like me,Shemaus.Oi am powerful,strong and Oi have every thing that a champion should have,Oi am a champion ship material and Oi am better then H.B.K and oi will prove that in the ring to this Fella!! He is not even worthy to look at me.

HHH,the game who calls him self a king but hey,the last thing Oi remember is that Oi Was the King of The Ring in WWE so it makes me the real King so HHH,you aren't even worthy enough to stand in the same ring as me.You Should Hail The Real King,and Oi Will Kick Your @$$ like i did in the WWE.You will have same faith as the rest and that is be a loser.

MIZ,it all comes down to you,you aren't even worthy to be a GM and Oi don't even know how you became GM,you are a loser and there is no doubt about that.You are,were and will stay as a loser and there is nothing you an do to change this.Oi remember the only title you won was IIWF toitle,and then you lost it and you have no respect,so you came for U.S Toitle what a shame.

At Last it comes to me,Oi am bigger,Badder and Better then all of the three skunk heads and Oi can beat them very easily and Oi deserve some respect in the ring from this Fella's and Oi will make sure that OI will be holding this toitle and They all will hail the Real King ME!!

Sheamus Smirks as the camera rolls and the scene fades away.
Back to top Go down

SHEAMUS=Champion
Page 1 of 1