InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It Will Be Mine.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

It Will Be Mine.  Empty
PostSubject: It Will Be Mine.    It Will Be Mine.  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Shawn Michaels theme song hits the PA, the crowd get up on their feet, as Shawn Michaels walks down the ramp, posing, while some of the fans take pictures. The timekeeper hands Michaels a microphone, as Shawn walks up the steel steps and into the ring. He holds the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak...

-The Heart Break Kid|Shawn Michaels-
San Antonio. Oh yeah, baby! HBK is coming back! Red White 'N Bruised, is gonna be a unforgetable pay per view. Why you ask? Because it's the pay per view, where Shawn Michaels goes head to head with Triple H, who goes head to head with Sheamus, who goes head to head with Miz, who goes to head to head, with, oh wait, that's it. Anyway, onto the bigger picture. Not only do I get to beat Hunter, Miz AND Sheamus, I also get a prize. The United States Championship. I mean, I am a American Hero, more so than Kurt Angle, or Jim Duggan, hah! Oh yeah, this PPV is gonna be classic, and best of all, I'm doing it right here, in San Antonio, Texas. The city I grew up in. And after, I pin Hunter, Sheamus or Miz 1...2...3, I'm going to take my new United States Championship, I'm going to head over to the AT&T Center and see the San Antonio Spurs beat the living daylights outta Miami Heat! *The fans cheer*. And remember everybody, tune into IIWF Red, White, 'N Bruised, LIVE on pay per view!

HBK drops his mic, poses for the crowd, before leaving the ring, and heading backstage

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

It Will Be Mine.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Mine.    It Will Be Mine.  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Great promo ! clap
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

It Will Be Mine.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Mine.    It Will Be Mine.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:20 am

cool promo but the title is mine broski

and after the match go be with triple h doing this.. suck
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

It Will Be Mine.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Mine.    It Will Be Mine.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 am

OOC: Wanna bet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It Will Be Mine.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Will Be Mine.    It Will Be Mine.  Empty

Back to top Go down

It Will Be Mine.
Page 1 of 1