InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]

Go down 
+3
Wrestler82
✮Waqas✮
feartheviper
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:48 am

Do the YW guys have to put up with Max's BS?!
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:48 am

Max:

RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 Mom_Says_I_m_Cool_Posters_my_mommy_says_im_cool-s312x450-78980-580
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:49 am

not gonna spam like you
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am

Nah because YW have rules, unlike this site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:54 am

You're only here because YW didn't want you Neutral Guess what? We don't want you either. Get your ugly face outta here.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 am

You cant judge me without seeing me you asshole.

Last edited by Max on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:57 am

Your attitude tells me a lot more than your apperance ever will, you dumb piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 pm

F*ck you bitch, ass shit. You son of a bitch. I'll get you banned.
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Ban? Ban me for what? Ban me for standing up against the retarded idiot thats spamming this site? You should look back at what you said to W82 and Waqas. You can't call someone a name, without excepting to get some shit back.

Don't dish out abuse, if you can't take it.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:05 pm

You gang me up, what can I do? I just said that i didn't like the RP's, then he starts cursing at me.
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Max wrote:
Worst....RP's......EVER!

You don't like the RPs? No, I think you said, they were the WORST......RP's........EVER!

EDIT: Not only that, when Waqas said he could beat you in a RP Battle, you started swearing at him, you hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:08 pm

i cursed at me in the same post.

You f*cking bitch.
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:10 pm

That's still no excuse. You started this.

''I don't like these RPs'' would have said enough. You didn't have to go overboard, saying they're the worst RPs ever. You know they aren't, I've seen some 10 times worse.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 pm

To be honest, those aren't the worst RP's... And I think you're right. I just wanted to go overboards, i guess.
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:12 pm

That's the truth. I'm going to stop talking now.
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Max banned
Topic Locked
facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]   RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP battle [ Waqas Vs W82 ]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3