InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucky Win!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Lucky Win!! Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Win!!   Lucky Win!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:45 am

As the camera rolls back stage we can see sheamus looks frustrated in his locker room..Sheamus starts to speak.

~THE CELTIC WARRIOR~SHEAMUS~

Oi am very angry because last night Oi lost to an Old School The Rock and it is all Jericho's Fault.Jericho you made a mistake because you interfered in my match and caused me to lose to an Old School.Jericho we are not done yet and Oi am throwing a challenge that next week Oi want to face you at superstars.Oi Lost my match because you punched me and Rock got the advantage on me but we are not over yet and Oi will face you next week at superstars.Jericho when Oi face you,you will be in Extreme danger and Oi am not from the people's who speak but Oi am from the people's who do what they speak.

Leaving Jericho,Rocky you made a mistake and that mistake is beating me with some one helping you.You got a lucky win on me and that win has caused you in major trouble,Wait,Oi got an idea Next Superstars Oi want to face both of you and kick your @$$ in a tag team match and as for my partner Oi will chose him some one better and stronger,Some one who has got the power to be called a Dominant person,Trust me when Oi face you two next week Oi will kick your @$$ and if you don't accept Moi challenge you both are cowards.

Leaving all This talking,Oi have a major title match at the P.P.V Red,White and Bruised and when i enter the ring i will leave being your new United States Champion.Oi am a new comer and Oi will make history by becoming the fastest rising champion.Oi am not just saying i will prove it and Oi will beat my Opponents and leave the ring as a Champion.

Sheamus Smirks ashe hears a knock at his door.

TBC-JERK-O.

Last edited by aωѕυм ωaqaѕ on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

Lucky Win!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Win!!   Lucky Win!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 am

OCC: Sweet Promo but y did u end it U could have called me out.. facepalm
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Lucky Win!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Win!!   Lucky Win!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:01 am

OOC:u wanna come..i was back stage LoL...if u want i will continue it..
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

Lucky Win!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Win!!   Lucky Win!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:02 am

OCC: yeah backstage Is fine.. yeah edit it.. I wanna interfere.. This should be fun
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Lucky Win!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Win!!   Lucky Win!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:07 am

OOC:ok..i will make an interruption of you knocking the damn door !! xD..this is gonna be Epic
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

Lucky Win!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Win!!   Lucky Win!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:25 am

OOC: This is gonna be a good segement mehh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucky Win!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Win!!   Lucky Win!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucky Win!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: