InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I tried to help you...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

I tried to help you... Empty
PostSubject: I tried to help you...   I tried to help you... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:52 am

[Scene starts in the middle of the ring with CM Punk sitting on steel chair with mic in his hand.Crowd reaction is bit louder than usual and arena explodes in boos.Cm Punk takes a look and starts smiling.After few moments Cm Punk lifts mic to his mouth and starts talking.]

Cm Punk:Okay first,do i have to say this week by week month by month?Your boos have no effect to me you fat drug addicts.Just look at yourselves,i suggest you to buy some mirror and take a look at yourself.You look like shit,you take drugs everyday,you drink every single day and you come out here booing me because you are too jealous?Oh come on,you silly people.I offered it more than 100 times,but you still refuse it.You are so jealous that you can't help yourself,you can't make your poor life easier.Instead of making it better,you just make it worse.I tried to help you stupid people but looks like you are too proud to come out here and join me.You hate me because i am way better than you,because i am not junkie like most of you in the crowd.You see,that kind of life is bad,you are already digging your own grave.You still don't want to believe it but its true,and you know it.But you don't want to know that,you are telling yourself that this is lie,but deep inside you know it.You are just addicts,and i don't want to have fans like you,sorry,i don't even want to have fans.Because,i tried so much to help you people but still it doesn't work and now i don't give a damn about you people.You will die choking with your own blood.And when that day comes you will ask yourself...Why i didn't listen to Cm Punk.People,you will die by your own stupidity.Throw those drugs,throw alcohol,throw cigarettes.Throw all the poison that harms your health.Think smart if you want to live,if you love your life you will listen to my advice and you will live!

[Cm Punk throws the mic and stands up,he watches the crowd but they are still booing.Cm Punks leaves to the entrance and takes a mic again.]

Cm Punk:Die in pain you stupid fools!

[Drops mic again and leaves as scene fades away.After that,we see Cm Punk backstage walking out of building but suddenly he stops and tells camera crew to come closer.He says that he wants to say something and he starts.]

CM Punk:Okay,now...I want my US title back,and i want it at PPV.I see that match will be 4 Way,but look it doesn't matter.Because i want that belt,and i will get it.I want it to be official,put me in that match and i will show you what is real champion made of!You people will see how straight edge looks like.You will see that straight edge will dominate whole company because no drugs and alcohols in my veins.I want rematch at my title and i want it so bad,and trust me i will take it and i will use that opportunity and i will rule IIWF!

[Cm Punk leaves as scene fades away.]

OOC:hope you guys like it,give me some comments about this rp,i want to hear your opinion.
Back to top Go down

I tried to help you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: