InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!! Empty
PostSubject: YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!!   YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 am

the crowd is like a graveyard . all the IIWF universe look exited but are quite but then a (BONG) SOUND comes and a blackout out occurs . as soon as the lights close lightning hits the ramp and the lights come back and then The Undertakers Theme song hits the arena and the crowd goes Nuts

The undertaker is seen backstage on his bike as he drives his bike and make his way to the ramp and stops as he stops he raises his right hand up and looks at the IIWF universe as they chant wildly (UNDERTAKER!!). taker then drives his bike threw the ramp and as he goes fire works hits the ramps .he then circles around the ring and stops near the steel steps. he gets of his bike .and then enters the ring as he does he looks at the IIWF universe and raises both of his hands and the crowd goes nuts .he then pics up a microphone and begins to speak.

::AMERICAN BAD ASS THE UNDERTAKER::

Last week you saw some ass whoppin. last week was a great battle between two icons in this company two legends who fought hard but one got his ass whopped. the one who got his ass kicked is now competing for the intercontinental title while i am competing for the world heavyweight championship against john cena this sunday at the ppv red white and bruised .

undertaker stops for some seconds and the crowd goes wild .he now begins to speak.

the undertaker vs john cena world 2 out of 3 falls world heavyweight title match .so when i face john cena i am gonna make him pay .that son of a bitch is gonna regret the day he became world heavyweight champion i will make him realise that he made the biggest mistake of his life by being a champion .

so when that bastards competes against me on sunday i am gonna whop that bag of fruitty pebbles ass i am gonna hit him with a tombstone pile driver . i will choke slam and last ride him shattering his bones .that asshole will be dam fucked .that son of a bitch is gonna lose to me .because after those 2 out of 3 falls i will be standing tall with the holy grail known as the world heavyweight championship holding it high and beggining another title reign.

as i told all of u people that i will beat the rock and i did .i will also beat john cena .i will teach that bastard a lesson holy shit !!! im intensed (crowd goes nuts ). well john cena your gonna walk in with that title and you are gonna walk out without that title .because after this match you are gonna be a ass whoppin pest . a no body nuthing but a worthless jobber which u always where . and then i am gonna rise to the top with my world heavyweight title and whop some challngers asses and make this title reign my best ever.

taker looks serious and begins to speak

i know your listening to this john you see i have become more focsed more brutal more dominant and much stronger then ever im in the best shape of my life. and so when i face ypu u will truly feel my wrath . at at this sunday may the best man win .and john cena cena remember i willl beat you and i will make sure that you willl rest in peace.

taker drops the microphone and exits the arena

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!!   YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:14 am

OOC:gud work..
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!!   YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:43 am

OOC: Nice promo.
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!!   YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 am

OOC:Remarkable rp man
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!!   YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:02 pm

OOC; thanx guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!!   YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: