InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN

Go down 
+2
Dylan James
✮Waqas✮
6 posters
AuthorMessage
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 am

The crowd is silent
and they are busy having their snacks and in the whole arena only the
sound of snacks can be heard and suddenly a theme music hits that shakes
the whole arena.

As
the theme music hits the crowd Starts to boo as the Celtic Warrior
enters the ramp.He punches his chest to show his power and dominance.He
starts to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face.HE climbs the
steel steps and moves in the ring and grabs a microphone and starts to
speak.He then taunts some more.

~SHEAMUS~THE CELTIC WARRIOR~

In a few days you all are going to witness a major Raw v.s Smack Down Match which is going to take place on Superstars.Oi want all of the fans to know that Smack Down is the worst brand and they are nothing compared to Raw.Raw is better in every way and we will prove it why.This Thursday Raw will gt the upper hand and win all its matches and prove why Raw is the better brand.Oi have a belief and that belief will come true when Raw will be called the better brand.It doesn't matter if i have to shake my opponent's hand just to witness a win for Raw because United we Stand and Divided we fall.We are not going to be Like SD,they all ar alone but Raw is a Team.

Oi am going to face some one who is old and can't wrestle and he is a loser.Oi can beat him because he Sucks and if the crappy Rock thinks that he can beat me than he can't make his dream come true,not just him,not even one match SD can win because RAW is better,badder and stronger and we are gonna prove it.Oi will also prove it when i kick the old man's @$$.

Now Oi would like to call my fellow team members to the ring so they can speak about their match and speak what they are gonna do to their opponents.

Sheamus waits.

TBC-Raw members(those who have a match at superstars)

Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 am

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN TheMizRender-1

*Just then, you hear Miz's theme blast throughout the arena as the crowd gets on their feet with boos. He walks out with a smirk on his face and a Mic in hand as he begins to talk after his music cuts off and the crowd dies down.*

The Miz: Smackdown sucks. Yeah I know I’ve never been on the whole team thing, But since IIWF reopened, Smackdown has gone down a dark road from which it may not come back. Sure they still have ten minute wrestling matches, but with MY BRAND, RAW, increasing extreme matches and making it a hell of a lot more interesting than smackdown, Smackdown doesn’t feel as important, because it's not. So smackdown has The Rock… why do I give a damn about this guy? Am I supposed to be glued to the TV because he has a nice 20 minute promo about his past? Just because Vinny Mac is into 6”2 men with superhero bodies doesn’t mean he’s a viable wrestler, hell look at Me. This entire chosen one push has never worked, and at this point in time you’re wasting our time, the Smackdown GM's time, and a good 30 minutes every Friday on this douche.

*The crowd gives off some cheers now as smackdown is bashed and he continues talking*

The Miz:Who’s your champion again? John Cena blows. The Rock Sucks. What’s left? Kane aka the guy who they’ve been trying to push for 50,000,000 years? Let’s get this clear. John Cena’s title reign was a joke, and he may never be taken seriously again when he can’t even beat a glorified jobber like Kane. The Rock is a place holder. He sells merchandise, is family friendly, he’s safe, but does anyone under the age of 12 mark out for Rocky when he hits the ring? I’ve been to live shows where he’s booed the entire match by kids. It’s not the hate that Cena gets for being Tom Brady like in his ability to rarely lose, it’s because Rock’s character is so damn 2 dimensional. And then theres taker, whos undefeated at wrestlemania but there is a reason behind that, it's because he goes to wrestlemania, wins, then gets innjured, and doesnt come back till a few months before Mania. I call that a fluke. To sum it all about, Chris Jericho is the only one on the roster with star power, and it’s a shame he’s not a champion. Orton is slowly but surely coming into his own, but he’s too damn similar to Cena and Rock, you have three guys with a similar look stuck in the midcard. You have Batista losing all of his steam and momentum, and MVP has just gone the Carlito route and doesn’t seem to care anymore. There is only one thing left to say and that is SMACKDOWN SUCKS, AND RAW IS AWESOME!

*He drops his Mic and walks backstage with the crowd cheering now and SHeamus shocked at the rant*

TBCB: Anyone?

Last edited by "The Light" Dylan James on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:15 am

OOC:LMFAO..u PWNED evry 1 on SD !!!
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:20 pm

well played dv but now it's rocky's turn :p
nobody reply!
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm

XD Good luck topping me
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 am

OCC: Paul Is gonna reply Very Happy, Can't wait for this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 am

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Iqevl4

Miz was walking backstage proud of himself and what he has said to the IIWF universe and the entire Smackdown locker room.Rocky was in the pool and watched everything what happened on TV and spotted Miz showing those pearly whites nearby.The Rock approaches Miz nude only only having a towl around his waist

▄ █ ★ The Candy Ass Whooper★ █ ▄
Miz Miz u gotta keep your attitude and ignorance in your guts,or i'll make sure you use dentures the next time you diss Smackdown now because of you i gave CPR to three smackdown divas who were shocked by what you had just said,actually i thank you for that
Anyways let's get to my point here Rooster,you think you're more material than any of us guys on Smackdown.I bet all of you homosexuals have a naked group hug in the showers every night to celebreate am i right or what?Each Raw superstar i look at it looks like he just got ass raped by Justin Bieber
Kid you and the walking marshmallow sheamus are double penetrating Donald Trump,no wonder why your contracts haven't expired yet you sick individuals.Don't act surprise if Trump is gonna lay an egg any time soon
I just wanna rip that smirk off of your face but i've caused too many problems and don't want any other on my list
Let me get this straight you named yourself The Miz?That name just makes me want to peel my skin off,what's the prob?Moma didn't breastfeed ya when she hatched you whereas the Rock sucked on Moma Rock's tits countless times and god dammit look at this Greek Adonis

The people's champ smiles with pride towards Miz

Week every week you lose and lose and lose you must be the most overrated mole around here,The Rock says he can beat you blind folded,two arms tied behind my back,legs taped to the mat,ears plugged and his butt crack closed
I'm Da Jabroni beatin,lalalalalalalaalwwwwww Pie eatin,Trail blazin,eyebrow raisin,doubt that the Miz can diss but he sure can ass kiss!
THE ROCK!

Rocky raises his signature lady knee trembling eyebrow and stares at the Miz

✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 am

OOC:NoW Paul Pwn's DJ........ Razz
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 am

OCC: PWNAGE !!!!! lMFAO XD , Great Promo Paul ... Lets Go Smackdown
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 am

Great promos guys !
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:03 pm

XD Damn man, ill reply later today.
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:16 pm

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Egr9uh

The theme song of the 21st century superstar, the All-American American, Jack Swagger, “Down on Your Knees” by Age Against The Machine, begins playing over the PA system as the crowd boos once again. The IIWF Universe was relieved that Edge was done talking, but the last person they wanted to fallow him was the All-American American. With his signature grin on his pretty much, Swagger walks out from behind the IIWF set and out to bless the crowd with his presence, as he would say.

Carrying a microphone in his left hand, Swagger waves his right hand at a fan’s “RAW FTW” sign. Swagger even laughs a little bit, before changing his expression to that of a serious business dude as he looks at Rocky. Swagger reaches the ring and walks up the ring steps and enters the ring, walking to The Rock after words and looking him straight in the eye as he brings his microphone up to his mouth.

"Yeah Rocky, you can come in here, make your immature jokes and please your 11 year old fanboys in the crowd, but the thing about you, Rock, is you're all talk. You hide behind your own words and expect what comes out of your mouth to make you tough. You come in here, make jokes, then leave. You talk about ass-whooping, however, Rocky.. Your ass is the only one here that will be whooped, and your whooping will come tomorrow night on superstars. I mean, just look at yourself. You're a 50 year old sweaty man in his underwear. You've been wrestling since the 14th century it seems! You've been here for a long time now Rocky, and I respect you for that. However, you're all washed up and rusty! Just go home! Leave the industry. Go on now kitty, bye bye!"

The Rock stays in place.

"Maybe you need to get a better self image. Well for starters, you're a crusty old man who tries to act like the total american badass with the same cheesy lines everytime he comes out here. Everytime my dad watches IIWF on TV, and he sees you, he says to me: Damn, that guy is still wrestling? I remember him when I was a kid! Rocky.. if that doesn't say something to you now, I don't know what exactly will get through to your thick and none the less, ignorent head."

The fans start up a "MON-DAY-NIGHT-RAW" chant as Swagger stops talking.

Last edited by Viperz on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:17 pm

OCC: dude there is a TBC to DJ o.O Lol ..
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:19 pm

OOC: Would Jack swagger give a fuck? nah. I basically just interrupted you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW v.s SMACK DOWN   RAW v.s SMACK DOWN Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW v.s SMACK DOWN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: