InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me Empty
PostSubject: Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me   Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 am

The crowd is silent and they are busy having their snacks and in the whole arena only the sound of snacks can be heard and suddenly a theme music hits that shakes the whole arena.

As the theme music hits the crowd Starts to boo as the Celtic Warrior enters the ramp.He punches his chest to show his power and dominance.He starts to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face.HE climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and grabs a microphone and starts to speak.He then taunts some more.

~SHEAMUS~THE CELTIC WARRIOR~

Oi have....

The Crowd Boo's Loudly...

Shut Up Every One!!Oi deserve some respect because Oi am your future champion and a champion deserves some respect.Oi have beaten your former Oi Oi Doblew Ef Champion and Oi have Proved what the Celtic Warrior is capable of and there is no one,Oi mean no one who can beat me because Oi am more powerful than you can think,Oi am more dominant than Oi Look and Oi am more stronger than any one in this company and Oi can prove it so Oi throw anopen challenge to any other fella!! who want's a piece of Me,The Celtic Warrior...

Sheamus waits..

TBC-Any One
Back to top Go down
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

PostSubject: Re: Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me   Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:56 am

As Sheamous was standing there... and the fans are bored to there seats... As "My Time" Plays all over the Arena... The Fans are giving boo's to no other than Triple H.. he's Standing on the stage and holding a micophone while his theme cuts off.......and thats it

Triple H

Oi am a Winner Baby.. beat my old Flame... HBK..... did you see what i did to him..... Oi me young Appentense.... Your Lucky that wasn't you..... What im trying to say to is... "GET THE TABLES" (Dudleyz Boys Ref) and put your fits up Irish Bloodline.... Oi i want to see you next Monday.... i'm a put you on a Strecher...Like i did to HBK...Are you READY.

TBC: Sheamous/Wasqas

Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me   Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 am

~SHEAMUS~CELTIC WARRIOR~

What A Fella!! He Think he can beat me.Listen Fella,the more you think you are better then me,the more Oi get worse.You gonna put me on a stretcher,but Oi will crush you and you will remember this day because next monday you will have the same faith as the Miz had and no one but no one can stop the Celtic Warrior because Oi am more worse than you think i am.

Sheamus drops the microphone as his theme music hits and he exits the ring with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me   Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 am

Nice segement. Keep it up guys, the more promos the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me   Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Any One Else Want's a Piece of Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: