InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That swagger you can't deny

Go down 
+3
xXALIXx
feartheviper
✮Viperz✮
7 posters
AuthorMessage
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

That swagger you can't deny Empty
PostSubject: That swagger you can't deny   That swagger you can't deny EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:17 am

That swagger you can't deny Swaggerrp

Our picture suddenly changes, and we are taken from the IIWF studio to half way across the world, were Jack Swagger sits on a rather comfortable looking deck chair with the sun glaring down on him. In the background we can see the clear crystal blue ocean and a spectacular sandy beach. We also see that Jack Swagger wears a pair of simple white three quarter length shorts, along with an open buttoned blue shirt with palm trees on it. Swagger grins as the sunlight glistens of his black sunglasses, and he takes a sip of the exotic drink that was sitting at a near by table. He stirred the drink with the tiny umbrella that was in it, before taking one last sip and setting it back on the table. Swagger then looks around his with a huge grin on his face. He takes a deep breath, taking in the fresh air of this exotic location. He then removes his sunglasses, showing the tan he has obtained over the last few weeks in the sun. He leans forward to the camera and finally utters the first words we have heard from him since he signed with IIWF.

The All American American
Jack Swagger

"I signed here a week ago. I was put on Monday Night RAW. I never got booked. They book Edge but not me?"

Michael Cole: Well he is the--

"SHUT UP MICHAEL. This is my time to speak, not yours!"

Swagger's lisp being made obvious with that line as the crowd boos.

"Edge is nobody. I don't care if he's champ or not. In my book, he's a nobody. Listen, I want to be booked. I dont care if I'm booked Monday, Thursday or Friday, I just want to be booked. Preferrably against Edge in an inferno match in a main event so I can burn him alive, but maybe that's a tad too much for my first match here on IIWF. Listen here; Dylan. If I'm not booked... It'll be hell for IIWF, and all it's superstars. I'm not calling anyone out here, just simply stating my wants. Also, Dylan James, my wants are more important than anyone elses right now. All I want at the moment is to be booked. Then after a few matches I want to take that damn title from Edge whether he likes it or not!"

The picture then fades to black, and a promo for the Red, White, and Bruised PPV is advertised.

That swagger you can't deny 141o55u

Last edited by Viperz on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: That swagger you can't deny   That swagger you can't deny EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:21 am

OCC : Good work bro, Really loved it.. Kepp it U[. Its Nice ot see guys from RAW proming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: That swagger you can't deny   That swagger you can't deny EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:23 am

OOC: WOW GOOD WORK !! thats a really awesome rp ...wow raw just seems to get better and better Razz well we have a huge competetion ahead smackdown
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: That swagger you can't deny   That swagger you can't deny EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:24 am

OOC: Yeah, I would've had more to talk about but there really is nothing as I haven't had a match yet so asking for a match or a title shot or talking about how a match was a fluke would be pointless..
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: That swagger you can't deny   That swagger you can't deny EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:27 am

OOC: Damn, just realized Miz isn't champ anymore. grr...

I edited the promo from The Miz --> Edge
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: That swagger you can't deny   That swagger you can't deny EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:49 am

Nice promo.
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: That swagger you can't deny   That swagger you can't deny EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:59 am

Nice to c ur promos are back Chris,enjoyed reading it mate Wink
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: That swagger you can't deny   That swagger you can't deny EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:47 am

OOC:nice promo man!! good work
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: That swagger you can't deny   That swagger you can't deny EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 pm

You got your match. My Brand is going Hardcore Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That swagger you can't deny   That swagger you can't deny Empty

Back to top Go down

That swagger you can't deny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: