InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No 1 contender for IC belt.

Go down 
+2
VV
omar right
6 posters
AuthorMessage
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

No 1 contender for IC belt. Empty
PostSubject: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:32 pm

A huge fire explosion occurs on the ramp the lights in the arena go red and kane's theme song hits the arena .
Kane is seen comming out as he walks down the ramp fire starts comming out of the ramp.AS KANE makes his way to the ring we can see him looking at his IC Belt and giving a disturbing smile as KANE enters the ring he does his singature taunt and arena lights goes normal and grabs the mic and start to talk.

KANE

AS you saw as everybody saw the last friday when i pinned Triple H to become the new IC champion .....(KANE gives a devilish smile and starts to talk again) and i think when triple h give me the pidgree everybody thought that the match finished but beleive me i wont lose easily .

The crowd shows a mixed reaction.
[/center][/b]

KANE

And when i was in the middle of my celebration in wining me new championchip a guy called Chris jericho showed up and interrupted my celebration and thats why i showed up today to call him out not to brag about me new championchip and he said he well knockout everybody out so lets see how tough are you so this week i well give a no 1 contender match for the IC championchip you vs the pathetic triple and the winner well face me in the next pp for the IC championchip.

TBC:Chris jericho

Last edited by omar right on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Nice promo.
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:49 am

Thanks man Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:02 pm

'' As kANe Stands Is the Ring, with an evil smirk, With the fans BOOing loud, he waits for someone to come out, and the the arena goes all Quiet as the excitement builds, with each second passing buy the antcipation increase, and Just then The Music hits, and Y2J Chris Jericho comes out, with the fans cheering loud ''

''The fans wave their banners, and the lights Flicker, as Chris Jericho enters the arena, All the fans are on their feet, as Kane looks Looks at Jericho with a evil and monstrous look, As Jericho walks along the Ramp with the Pyro works hitiing, He walks the Ramp in his typical Jericho Style method, He makes his way to the Ring as the Fans cheer Him On ''

Chris Jericho ll Y2J

The Alloha Of Rock N Roll, Your Sexy Beast Is Back baby, I am here on Smackdown and On my very first appearance [Jericho Stares at Kane] In my very first appearance of SmackDown, I took Down, I knocked Down, The Big Red Retard. [The Crowds Cheer Loud, And Kane looks furious] Kane I showed You your place In the IIWF, and that is Under my foot. I am the Best In the world at what I do, and Its time that I show what Jericho is all about. Its about time that I get what I deserve to have, and that Is a title in this indusrty. Yes I haven't done Much in the IIWF since I have arrived, YET !! ... YET !!.. But I will, Kane, Now I don't have all day, Let me keep this short. I Demand a Title shot. Yes I haven't done Much since I arroved here, but I do much more than the rest of the Smackdown Roster this company has to offer does. I can damn sure give you one hell of a fight, And I will Damn sure win that fight. What Do You say Kane, I am here On SmackDlown To rule this Brand, You give me a title shot, And I will show you what I am all about. All I want Is yor title shot, and You can get to fight me. I am sure You will want to get your hands over me after My assault over you Yesterday. So what Do You say Kane, Me Vs U for your title

'' Chris Jericho Stops speaking, and Kane and Jericho stare at One another as Kane takes the Mic And Is about to speak ''

TBC : The Person Knows !!
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:37 am

No 1 contender for IC belt. Iqevl4

Kane was a second away of spitting out a word but a familiar voice was played across the arena
"Hmmmm...now that's gooooooood"
you could hear chewing as well then one and only people's champ THE ROCK was spotted on the PA system sitting on a table backstage eating some good 'ol pie,he takes a slow breath and stares directly at the camera

▄ █ ★ The Candy Ass Whooper★ █ ▄
Gentlemen this is IIWF,bikini cat fights aren't allowed,now are we clear?I've been watching you two while i was enjoying my time eating my pie but your actions just forced me to drag a cameraman over here to tell you what's right and what's goddamn wrong.
The wrong shit i'm talking about is you two driving everyone into a coma and your skills on the microphone,oh not just on the microphone even your skills in the squared just SUCK!
Kane,sweet cheeks yeah you beautiful

Kane boils with frustration and approaches the ring ropes and grasps them firmly

Oh i'm sorry i didn't know u didn't like compliments freakshow,what's the deal?No hormones?What a shame,did you even know that people?Your intercontinental champion doesn't have any hormones has nothing to turn a babe on.Whereas The Rock has a mustang engine ready and can't wait a second longer to go!Haha now once in a while amateurs get lucky such as your ugly self,while in my vocabulary there's no such thing as luck...i just do it!Kane you got lucky when you beat Triple H for the title,the referee was on crack i believe dat night so fast his hand was tapping the mat more than a fag bitch slaps three times,and listen here...

Rocky finished eating his pie and sucks his finger three times

Did you hear that?That was the number of the ref tapping on the mat three times while i'm covering you or that 80's cock mouth near ya.

Jericho looks at The Rock with a surprised look in eyes

Yeah i'm talking to you precious.Don't look so innocent pal before i'm come down there and kick your hairy monkey ass back to Toronto.I think your jealous of me,yeah yeah i got a six mean six pack,killer chest,bulky shoulder,flaming eyebrows,a pimp's haircut whereas u're gain weight there Jack Black

As jericho tries to reply WELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK?!

It doesn't matter what you think!!!Jericho you don't deserve one inch of that title and we all damn already know that,that's why i'm going to be in the title picture not Jericho.Whoop your candy ass,whoop his candy ass i don't care i want that championship on my shoulder and all the people demand it!
By the way i got something for ya Jericho since we're here in your Hometown in Canada...
ahammmmmm....got a tickle there....
I'm Jabroni beatin,Pie eatin,Trail blazin,eyebrow raisin,way faster than a buck because The Maple Leaves suck!

The Rock pauses and waits for his reply

Last edited by xXPaulXx on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:45 am

OOC: OMG PAUL WOW !!!!!! U RP LIKE THE ROCK EXAACT .IT FEELS SO REAL BRO .IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A PERSON TRYING TO RP LIKE ROCK BUT ITS LIKE ROCK PRMOING HIM SELF .KEEP IT UP. And great promos Omar and ftv enjoying the segment Cool
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:52 am

OOC:haha thx bruh Wink i'm actually rly having fun as Rocky cz in real life i'm actually a pain in the ass,funny and have sense of humor,that's y i think it looks so real Razz
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:12 am

loool its so fucking epic and dam realistic. and ur welcum Smile
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:50 am

OOC:awsum promo rocky..............
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 am

'' Jericho Looks at the PA System and he doesn't look happy, he takes His Mic to his Mouth, Looks at The Rock with a Stern Look on his face, and begins to speak '''

Chris Jericho ll Y2J

You Think Your funny Rock, I will show you who is funny, when I beat your Stinking ass [Crowds are in Shock] Yes Rock, You want a title shot, and so do I so lets make this a little intresting. Me Vs You This Sunday The winner faces Kane for The Intercontinental Title. I wasn't planning on facing anyone else, But Rock, you have forced me to do this. I am not going to stand a Crazy Retard like you run your bitching mouth about a Legend Such as Myself. Your going to pay for what all your said Rock, Cause its about time that you face the actions for your words. You come out here and Talk all you want, Rock let me get this Straight, I and none of My jericholics Give a Brahma Bull Ass About what The Rock has got to say, Its About Time someone told You To Shut The Hell Up. No One Gives a Fucking Damn About what what You think Rock, and Its about Time that your be taught not to Mind Your Own Damn Business. So What Do You Say Rock ....

'' Jericho SMirks and waits for a Reply ''

TBC : The Rock [Paul] Or Kane [Omar]
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Kane looks mad and starts to talk again.

Me and chris jericcho we are common in one thing and that thing that we think that you are not funny and you the rock and you chris jericho both of you are common in talking all the time and when it comes to action both of you end beaten up and i agree with you am not that good in the mic but when it comes to the action when i am the best when it comes to a match the gates of hell opens and in this sunday i agree with jericho you well face him and the winner well face for the IC belt and whoever is the winner i well beat him i well make him suffer i well show him the real meaning of of pain and i well unleash the hell on him and i hope you would win the rock so i can put my hands on you and make you suffer.

As kane finish talking he drops the mic and leave the ring .

END of RP

ooc:epic promo paul !!

Last edited by omar right on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 am

good work guys ..and omar bro ur improving wellkeep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:56 am

OCC: Dude Can You please just end this Segment.. Its too long already,
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 am

Thanks ali and ok FTV.
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Thx O
Finally a well done cooperating segment
gr8 to see dis place back on top Wink
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Yeah, SD and RAW are both looking good. Red White and Bruised, is gonna be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No 1 contender for IC belt.   No 1 contender for IC belt. Empty

Back to top Go down

No 1 contender for IC belt.
Page 1 of 1