InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND

Go down 
+2
feartheviper
xXALIXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:43 am

the crowd is like a graveyard . all the IIWF universe look exited but are quite but then a (BONG) SOUND comes and a blackout out occurs . as soon as the lights close lightning hits the ramp and the lights come back and then The Undertakers Theme song hits the arena and the crowd goes Nuts

The undertaker is seen backstage on his bike as he drives his bike and make his way to the ramp and stops as he stops he raises his right hand up and looks at the IIWF universe as they chant wildly (UNDERTAKER!!). taker then drives his bike threw the ramp and as he goes fire works hits the ramps .he then circles around the ring and stops near the steel steps. he gets of his bike .and then enters the ring as he does he looks at the IIWF universe and raises both of his hands and the crowd goes nuts .he then pics up a microphone and begins to speak.

::AMERICAN BAD ASS THE UNDERTAKER::

Its good to be back (crowd cheers huge pop). as you can see a few months ago wade barret and his team of bastards knows as the nexus they assaulted me . they beat the hell out of me leaving me in a vegetative state .i was in the hospital for a long time .and the doctors dint let me come back till i healed .some said that i would maybe never return in the ring again due to the injuries i suffered.but i told the docotrs not to give up on me and they dint so now im healed.i am 100 percent and in the best shape of my life

crowd keep chanting undertaker as taker stops for a while. he now begins to speak again.

so last night u just witnessed total destruction . last night wade barret that bitch had pissed me off a lot . i was hearing him talk and talk so i decided to take revenge so i returned back tothe ring and gave the Kid an asswhopping of a life time he will never forget . god knows whats wade barret condition right now but by the looks of the scene u can tell .

undertaker points of at the titantron a video opens showing undertaker giving a tombstone piledriver to wade barret on the steel steps breaking his neck.

well this is what happens if u mess with legends like me .he messed with the wrong person .i am the phenom your american bad ass Big evil The undertaker .

taker stops for a second and begins to speak again.

so tonight here on smackdown. i have got a no 1 contender match against the great one the rock.now the rock and i are legends and both have to face each other in a great icon vs icon legends vs legends match here on smackdown . and the winner will face the little power ranger kid the champ or shall i say chump john cena .

John cena is nuthing but one lucky son of a bitch and so is the rock these are two son of a bicthes who are trying to be the top dogs of IIWF .but they wont be because i am back . and now my era will begin once again . when i beat the rock and whop his ass . ill threw the rock in the pile of stones where he truly belongs the IIWF is mine . and after i beat rock .i am gonna beat john cena and become the world heavyweight champion.

so rock can make sure that he is 100 percent .wait u know what he needs to be more than 100 percent to even stand a chnace against me .because that bastard is gonna get his ass whopped tonight and i will make sure that he will never rest in peace.

undertaker drops the microphone as his theme songs hits the arena and the scene ends .
END OF RP

OOC: How was the RP guys ? comments will be appreciated
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:50 am

OCC : AWESOME RP, Great Work.. Very Happy Well Presented, Keep it Up
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:56 am

ooc; THANX FTV .this is all ur teachings well presented Very Happy ..thank u for the comment
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:32 am

OOC:That is the Best Taker Promo i have seen.Keep it up Bro!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 am

OOC: THANK you so much and i will Smile
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:05 am

bruh really sry i didn't read this before our match happened on SD,didn't know u wrote a segment bout it.This was purely awesome man,and finally someone changed Taker's gimmick Wink
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:08 am

np bro. and thanx Very Happy. and yeah takers deadman thing is becomming boring .so i taught of changing it ..i always wanted him to be a badass Razz
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Awesome awesome promo !!
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Great promo.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:53 am

thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND   ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND Empty

Back to top Go down

ICON VS ICON ,LEGEND VS LEGEND
Page 1 of 1