InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Untitled Promo-HHH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

Untitled Promo-HHH Empty
PostSubject: Untitled Promo-HHH   Untitled Promo-HHH EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:24 am

"Time To Play The Game" by Motorhead starts to play and the fans strats to cheer while Triple H comes down to the ramp in is T-shirt and With a sledgehammer on his hand and standing in the ring getting a microphone from the ring announcer

"King of Kings" Triple H

*HHH with a smile on his face* Hello IIWF Universe of Smackdown... I’m Triple H and i came here tonight to say..well to say that im Sorry for being gone for awhile.. i was “busy” with something..but im back and Ready to kick some ass *fans starts to cheer*.. The Smackdown Roster.. This Roster has some great Superstars.. but some are “De-Generated” .. like The Undertaker.. he’s the “Deadman” of IIWF and i like to say he’s should stay on the ground... and Bow to the king of kings... John Cena .. Our World Heavyweight Champion.. While he’s 7 Time Champ.. im 13 time World Camp and im going to make him bleed .. even if he’s lil Jimmy’s Favorite “Wrestler” im still going to kick his Ranbow T-Shirt Ass.. And everyone else in Smack down! EXLUCDING “The Rock”..... if you’re not down with that I got to TWO Words for ya... *Fans Say* “SUCK IT”

Triple H’s theme’s hits and he goes out of the Ring with the fans cheering at while the Scene fades

OOC: This is the best i can do as a Promo and Criticism is Welcome'd
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

Untitled Promo-HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Promo-HHH   Untitled Promo-HHH EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am

Lil Jimmy. NICE!
Back to top Go down

Untitled Promo-HHH
Page 1 of 1