InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for some challenges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

Looking for some challenges Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some challenges   Looking for some challenges EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:43 am

Wade barrets theme song hits the arena and the crowd start booing.

wade barret is seen standing on the ramp. he gives a sick smile and walks down the ramp and the crowd boos him as he gets near the ring he climbs the steel steps and enters the ring .he then signauture taunts by throwing a punch to the crowd .he picks up a microphone and begins to speak.

::**WADE BARRET**::

well as you can see pathetic people (crowd boos) next week i am getting back into in ring action and as i do i will dominate each and every superstar i step in the ring with .well as you can see john cena is the world heavyeight champion which he soudnthave been because i am gonna kick his ass and take that title away from him .that title will come to its rightful owner me who got injured and left the title here .so i want my rematch with john cena but the probelm is i cant get it.

wade looks angry and speaks.

you all stupid people might be wondering why . well dumb asses if u where there on last nights super stars shupershow .randy orton became the new 1 contnder . now randy has done nuthing in this company and he is the no 1 contender for that world title .u know what randy is a brick in my way he is a person standing in my way trying to interfere with my plans . i am suppose to be facing john cena its fair i had an injury .not randy orton he is just a wanna be wade barret perhaps .

now if i get to face any of these two losers ill beat them .you see i am a man of loyalty i am a man of my world i told everyone from the very beggining the wins have chnaged in the IIWF and they did when i became champion the IIWF CHAMPION THE FASTEST EVER IN IIWF HISTORY . and that is why i also won a slammy for break out star . see in one way or the other i am better than john cena and randy orton both of these losers combined wont be able to stop me .

as wade says this he gets interrupted by randy ortons theme song.

TBC: DANGEROUS RANDY ORTON.

OOC: dangerous wanted to start a feud with me so i picked a cool story line Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some challenges   Looking for some challenges EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Randy Orton's theme music hits the whole arena as the crowd bursts out cheering, then Orton appeared from the back then the crowd started cheering their lungs out! Randy Orton stares at the IIWF universe with a smile on his face . He starts to walk down the ramp and then he rolls in the ring then climbs the turnbuckle and does his taunt as the crowd cheers even louder. Orton jumps down and then grabs a microphone and he starts to speak...

XxRandy Orton|LegendKillerxX

Wade, Wade, Wade do not you get it you are worthless, no value of being in IIWF... have you won any championships... I do not think so, but I will I made the 1 contender match and that is why because I am simply the best... Wade last night I got a message from the Superstars GM saying he is retiring and guess what Randy Orton is GM plus Wrestler.... so mess with me and you will be in for a miserable time of your life... So Wade you want a match against me because I sure do... lets make a match right now... sorry Wade but I wouldn't be facing you yet because I want you to get injured some more.... so Wade I am going to put you in a handicap match... and Wade you better watch your back... because 3 people I will choose vs you alone.... WOW you are going to get destroy... so Wade do you accept this challenge in a handicap match?

TBC:Wade/BRM-ALI

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some challenges   Looking for some challenges EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:15 am

wade has a serious look on his face he raises the microphone and begins to speak.

::**WADE BARRET**::

look whos talking ? well u want me to compete in a handicap match ? i will but one condition only. if i will face u randy orton the world champion john cena and the great one the rock if u make me face u and these 2 i accept other wise i dont give a fuck about this match.i return after injury i became more stronger and u want me to compete in a handicap match not a problem

you wanted to see how gutsy i am well here you say it there is no person in this world who has more guts then me wade barret .i have never back down from any challenge in my life no matter how hard it is even if know i will fail i still do it i am not a chicken like you who is jealous of my acheievments and doesnt has the guts to face me 1 on 1 because u know exactly that i will whop your ass out of the arena hit u with a wasteland and then 1.2.3

but seems u dont have the guts so i will face u john cena and rock in a handicap match no matter what happens i dont care .even if i lose doesnt matter all i know one thing is that my guts are gonna whop ur asses you pathetic fool (CROWD HAS A MIXED REACTION FOR WADE WE HEAR SOME CHEERS AND SOME BOOS)

wade waits for ortons reply..

TBC RANDY ORTON

Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some challenges   Looking for some challenges EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Randy Orton begins to speak...

Randy Orton|LegendKiller

Wade didn't you hear what I said? I am the new Superstars General Manager... so I make the matches and I say you will not be facing me on Superstars I pick who u face in the handicap match okay if you win... which u would not... then I might face you... but for now you will be in hell because of me... so Wade I do not care if you were injured or any crap the only thing I want is to put you out of this company... so next Superstars... I done make the match so from now on you will listen to me... and what ever I say goes... so now get the hell out of this ring before I trash you right now!!!

TBC:BRM-ALI/Wade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some challenges   Looking for some challenges Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for some challenges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: