InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 'Friendly' Conversation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenSpark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

A 'Friendly' Conversation Empty
PostSubject: A 'Friendly' Conversation   A 'Friendly' Conversation EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:37 am

The fans burst into cheers as the Texas Rattlesnake's theme blares over the PA. He struts out from behing the curtain with a smirk on his face. He looks side to side before throwing his arms into the air collecting the millions of cheers from his fans. Stone Cold slowly makes his way down the ramp and climbs into the ring. Steve Austin walks over and gets a mic from the ring help before lifting it up to his mouth to speak.

Xx Texas Rattlesnake xX
Well look at what we have here! I never thought I would be stepping back into this ring again, let alone be kicking ass and taking names. Just take a look at the "Super Showdown" We had! I beat down three of the best Smackdown has to offer. I didnt get any congradulations, or good jobs! I got be ready for a match on RAW. If you ask me, the talent that RAW has to offer is just horrible! I mean look at their IIWF champion! Its Edge, I respect this man with everything I have but what he lacks is talent. There aint a god damn SOB in the back that I havent beaten around this ring. And thats the bottom line cause Stone Cold said...

Just as Steve Austin goes to finish his famous statement a fimilar theme blares over the PA making fans turn their head.

TBC: Anyone from RAW
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

A 'Friendly' Conversation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'Friendly' Conversation   A 'Friendly' Conversation EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Shawn Michaels theme song hits the PA, the crowd get up on their feet, as Shawn Michaels walks down the ramp, posing, while some of the fans take pictures. The timekeeper hands Michaels a microphone, as Shawn walks up the steel steps and into the ring. He holds the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak...

-The Heart Break Kid|Shawn Michaels-

Steve, Steve, let me tell you something. I don't like you, you've been in this business for a long, long time, and you haven't said a single sensible thing, but finally, you've said something that doesn't make me want to kick your ass. But, this time, you're right. There are NO talented people on RAW, only a couple of rednecks, and some wannabes. You come out here, you try and put down Edge, you talk about how he isn't talented, and you're right, he isn't talented, but, you're talking like your the best thing going, oh, don't take this the wrong way, but you're not all that talented either. I mean, c'mon, the only guy on RAW that can carry the entire show, is me. True, at Super Showdown, you didn't get eliminated, but guess what? You didn't eliminate anyone. So, congratulations, you did a good job, hiding, and letting your partners do all the work. It doesn't matter how many titles, you have, it's about how good you are, and I am simply the best entertainer alive, I look good when I'm sleeping, I look good when I'm awake, I look good when I win, hell, I even look good when I lose, but that doesn't happen often. So, big guy, why don't you face me on RAW? I mean, I am the best entertainer alive, like I said before, anyone who faces me, ends up looking good. If you can beat me, well, then you're gonna look great, so, what do you say? Are you gonna swallow your pride, and walk out, or are you gonna face me, on Monday?
Back to top Go down

A 'Friendly' Conversation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: