InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need an answer, fast.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

I need an answer, fast. Empty
PostSubject: I need an answer, fast.   I need an answer, fast. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 pm

*AWESOME! The crowd bursts with boos as they hear Miz's theme go throughout the arena. Miz walks out on the stage, looking angrier than ever, with a Mic in hand and his ring gear on. He storms down the ring and gets in the ring and begins to talk right away*

The Miz: Edge, I don't care what the GM says or what you say, I'm not leaving this ring until you get out here and give me the rematch for MY title I deserve...

*He fumes with anger and waits for Edge*

TBCB: Ryan/Edge
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I need an answer, fast.   I need an answer, fast. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:55 pm

[Edge comes out through the smoke, raising the IIWF Championship in the air as pyro explodes behind him. He then flips the title to his shoulder and makes his way to the ring playing with the mic in his hand as he stares at Miz while he approaches. He then gets in teh ring and leans against the turnbuckle as he begins to speak]

"Look Miz, we all know you've been crying over your loss at Feel The Steel, but bottom line is you need to wipe your eyes and take your thumb out of your mouth before I shove it somewhere less enjoyable. Well less enjoyable for most. Maybe not you, I really dont know how you are with taht kind of thing and to be honest thats your own personal thing and I dont wanna know. So moving on, this title here belongs around my waist. It was made for me to have it. This isnt the Jobber Championship, its the most prestigious title in this company. And thats why you no longer have it, because you DONT deserve it. But I'll tell you what. I'll give you a rematch on one condition. You have to get down on your knees and BEG for a rematch. So please, carry on."

[Edge approaches Miz and points down at his feet telling him to get on his knees]

TBC: Miz only
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: I need an answer, fast.   I need an answer, fast. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:21 am

*The crowd cheers loudly as Miz begins to get on one knee, but he then stands up quick and the crowd continues with chants and cheers. He looks throughout the arena and sees everyone screaming at him to get on his knees. He cracks under the pressure and slowly gets on both knees as you can barely hear a thing in the arena because of the cheers. He pulls the Mic to his face in shame*

The Miz: Edge..... Give me a title shot...

*The crowd boos as Edge smirks to the crowd*

Edge: Whats the magic word?

*Miz's faces fumes with anger as the crowd laughs*

The Miz: Please........ give me a title shot.

Edge: Actually that's not it.

*Edge hits Miz in the face with his title as the crowd goes wild as Edge's theme bursts throughout the arena and the camera fades to black with Miz lying in the Ring and Edge taunting on the stage*

EORP
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: I need an answer, fast.   I need an answer, fast. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 am

ooc: wow awesome segment guys i enjoyed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need an answer, fast.   I need an answer, fast. Empty

Back to top Go down

I need an answer, fast.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: