InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!

Go down 
+4
VV
xXPaulXx
Dylan James
Dangerous
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! Empty
PostSubject: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! 9r6ctv

The Superstars GM comes out with good news....

..::Superstars GM::..

Hello everyone! On this Superstars night we are going to have something big something huge and the theme is SuperShowdown! Everyone tonight is going to be insane we have matches that everyone wanted to see so with out further do lets bring out our first match the Womens Title Match!

Opening Match
Womens Title Match

Beth Phoniex(c) vs Maryse vs Michelle McCool vs Kelly Kelly

Winner: Kelly Kelly with the K2 on Michelle McCool at 11:17.

Wow well that wasn't a match wasn't it lets here it for our winner KELLY KELLY!!!! Well next up we have the Divas Match coming up next....

Match#2
Divas Title Match

Layla(c) vs Melina vs Natayla vs Mikie James

Winner: Layla with the Layout on Mickie James at 9:54.

Guys I think we are done with your divas for now so lets move on to the men right now we are going to see a EXTREME RULEZ MATCH come on we cannot get no better than that after these few commericals...

Mid Card Match
Triple Threat Match- Extreme Rulez

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs Jack Swagger

Winner: CM Punk with the pin on Chris Jericho at 11:50.

Can someone clean up this blood in this ring? WOW we just saw a hell of a match lets here it for our Extreme Man CM PUNK!!! He is working hard... lets hear it again for him!!! Now we are going to see a Title Match right now the IIWF US Title Match get ready, get set here we go!

Winner: R-Truth with the small package on Shawn Michaels at 11:47.

Wow can you believe R-Truth is holding tight on to his title he is won of the best in this company... I believe he will be doing great things for us lets here it for R-Truth again everyone!!! Well our next match is another title match for the Intercontineal Title after this commerical we will kick it off!

Match#4
IIWF Intercontinental Title Match

Kane vs Undertaker(c) vs William Regal vs MVP

Winner: Winner: Undertaker with the Hells Gate on Kane at 13:26.

I am not a fan of Undertaker, but he sure knows how to make it pop lets hear it for the Deadman!! Nice work and he wins the Intercontinental Title! Next Match coming up is a World Heavyweight Title Contender Match lets begin....

Match#5
World Heavyweight Contender Match

Randy Orton vs The Rock

Winner: Randy Orton wins with a RKO at 9:17

Wasn't that a match or what lets here is for both The Rock and a personal friend of mines Randy Orton... but The Rock stoll the win and he get a Title Contender Match at the next PPV good match guys next... The Main Event this match I made by myself how can we have SuperShowdown without Team Raw and Team Smackdown our next match is all about that only the best can be in these matches... lets kick it off now... but after these commericals...

Main Event
Team Raw vs Team Smackdown

Stone Cold,Edge & The Miz vs The Rock, Batista & Randy Orton

Survivors: Stone Cold & The Miz for Team Raw
Eliminations:
Eliminated: Eliminated By: Move: Time:
Batista Edge Spear 5:00
Edge The Rock The Rock Bottom 15:30
The Rock The Miz The Skull Crushing Finale 18:50
Randy Orton The Miz The Skull Crushing Finale 20:50

Winners: Team Raw-Stone Cold(captain), Edge & The Miz

Well what can I say that is all we have for tonight guys! I am the Superstars GM.... Michael Jackson and have a good night next time when Superstars Show it will be all about the People so get ready everyone it will be huge.... Later now until we meet again

OOC: Got the idea from YW...lol
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:40 am

Nice bro, lost my Divas title Sad but Won the main event.
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:04 am

Nice job man
Rocky lost both matches?damn...that sux to da core
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:33 am

Great results.
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:12 am

LMFAO at the Geico Commerical because my aunt and uncle work there and we decided to go around in my uncles car doing that with my sister.

Good results. Ashamed I lost
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 am

Thanks guys and congratz to all winnerz.... i tryed hard to do this results...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:27 pm

damn good show
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 pm

thanks....
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 pm

The Superstars GM is Michael Jackson?!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Yep.... not the pop star just made up a name...
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:05 pm

new divas champ!
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Lost both my matches Sad
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:19 am

won both of my matches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!   Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Superstars SuperShowdown Results 6.23.11!!!
Page 1 of 1