InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left To Stand Alone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

Left To Stand Alone. Empty
PostSubject: Left To Stand Alone.   Left To Stand Alone. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Shawn Michaels theme song hits the PA, the crowd get up on their feet, as Shawn Michaels walks down the ramp, posing, while some of the fans take pictures. The timekeeper hands Michaels a microphone, as Shawn walks up the steel steps and into the ring. He holds the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak...

-The Heart Break Kid|Shawn Michaels-
I hope all you cats and kittens enjoyed Feel The Steel and IIWF Superstars! *The crowd cheer*. Good, but I DIDN'T. You see, at IIWF, I was screwed over. I mean, sure, I have a habit of screwing people myself, but I apologized, and Bret forgave me, right? Anyway, enough of the past, and onto what happened at Feel The Steel. Me and the people in Chicago have a special bond, you see, I think they were disappointed to see me lose at Feel The Steel, even if it was virtually a 3 on 1 handicap match. I mean, Wade Barrett? I could have eliminated him with my eyes closed, and I'll prove at the next edition of IIWF Superstars, but thanks for eliminating him anyway Orton, you didn't really need to. Anyway, I was wrong about YOU, MVP, I thought you were a seasoned verteran, someone who could stand his ground against the best of them, but you couldn't, how long did you last in that match exactly? And you, Orton? You were so pathetic, The Rock didn't even have to use his finisher, a 5 year old could kick out of the Samoan Drop! So, there it was. Jericho was in the corner, just prowling, I mean, now that Orton and MVP were out of the picture, there was only me left. I mean, some good ol Sweet Chin Music put that punk, Rock in his place, but then there was still Jericho, I mean, I'm not exactly young, neither is Jericho mind you, but I forgot he was there, and he got me in the Walls Of Jericho. Sure, I tapped out, but Orton and MVP would have done the same! But onto my point, with or without the gruff, I'm still the sexiest man alive! Oh, wait, that's a different conversation, never mind. But, I'm here to say, Orton, MVP, I FORGIVE you for leaving me at Feel The Steel, it's not your fault, you guys wrestle like 5 year old girls, I mean, is it genteic? I dunno, I don't really care. I just want to talk about what Orton said to me, last week. You said, that our match at Superstars was going to be a First Blood Match, and that you were going to get your hands on me. To top all that off, you called me a punk. Well, let me tell you. At Superstars, I taught you a lesson, not only that, if I had a nickel for every time, someone tried to 'put their hands on me', I'd be a millionare, in fact, I am a millionare. Haven't you listened to my theme song? HANDS. OFF. THE. MERCHANDISE. Did I mention I sing my own theme song? I thought you and I could have a good feud, Orton, something the guys at home would pay to see, but I guess we won't have a good feud, do you know why? Yesterday, I found out, that I was going to be drafted to RAW, so our feud started, and ended at Superstars, where I kicked your ass, in more ways than one. And if you're not down with that, I got 2 words for ya: CYA, SUCKA!

TBC: Anybody on RAW. I'm just itching for a feud, because this site hasn't been promo'ing for a while.

Last edited by VV on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Left To Stand Alone.   Left To Stand Alone. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Simply amazing great promo man clap
that's 2 thumbs up from me
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Left To Stand Alone.   Left To Stand Alone. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left To Stand Alone.   Left To Stand Alone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Left To Stand Alone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: