InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Give me my gold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

Give me my gold Empty
PostSubject: Give me my gold   Give me my gold EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:11 am

The crowd boos wildly as they hear Sheamus' theme song. Sheamus appears on the stage laughing. Sheamus hits himself one time, then raises both of his arms. He walks down the ramp swinging his arms. His goes up the steps, and through the middle rope. He goes to the middle of the ring, hits himself one more time, and raises his arms again.

Listen, I beated your IIWF champion....which means Oi should be the IIWF champion! OI cannot let this happen. Miz you don't deserve this moment! OI beated you in a clear WAY! But the thing is Miz...You have never beated me one on one for the IIWF championship. And if you think oI'll stand back and let you hold my TITLE after that fluke victory you had at the Royal Rumble? Well, OI'm not. Do you think oI'm scared of you? Do you think I'm scared of all those faces you make? You think you scare me, ME?! Fellah, oI'll kick ya head of! The odds of you leaving this arena one piece, will be very slim. Before oi leave oi want one thing...Give me my gold..

TBC: The Miz
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

Give me my gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me my gold   Give me my gold EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:39 am

OOC:
You said "beated" again

uMad Brah?
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

Give me my gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me my gold   Give me my gold EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:01 am

xCal wrote:
OOC:
You said "beated" again

uMad Brah?

Sheamus would have said that. That's why Very Happy
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

Give me my gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me my gold   Give me my gold EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:11 am

Good Point.

Eh, continue the roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Give me my gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me my gold   Give me my gold Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me my gold
Page 1 of 1