InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Awesome Era.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

The Awesome Era. Empty
PostSubject: The Awesome Era.   The Awesome Era. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:16 pm

*The crowd starts booing as soon as they hear "AWEEEESOMEEE!" as everyone knows that is the catch phrase of the Miz, Just then, when the main chorus starts, The NEW IIWF Champion steps out on the stage. He has his title in both is hands as he bends down to the ground and stands up, smirking and doing is signature pose with the title. He looks in an extremely good mood as he struts down the ramp in style as the crowd continues with heated boos. He gets to the ring, puts his title on his shoulder and does his signature pose on the edge of the ring. He finally gets into the ring, and gets a Mic from ringside and begins to talk when the crowd silences*

xXAwesomeOneXx The Miz- Last night I...

*The crowd just starts booing as loud as they can but Miz just stands there and smirks with his shining title*

xXAwesomeOneXx The Miz- Ya know you can boo all you want, but you are all doing it because you are jealous because I am the NEW IIWF CHAMPION!

*He smirks and raises up his title as the crowd continues to boo*

XxAwesomeOneXx The Miz- Last night I was in TWO... YES TWO of the Main Events which I greatly excelled in. First match, was a match between Myself and Chris Jericho. Obviously, I came out victorious as I am standing here right now as a champion. After that match, I went on to the Royal Rumble where I entered at 10 and lasted until THE END. The only reason I go out was because of that steroid Junky Batista! That could have been another title in the Book of Miz but to Roidtista's luck, it was not so. For all who don't know, my name is Mike Mizanin. I am a professional wrestler in major companies like this one. When I started out, you would all sit there and say that I have no talent! "Miz you shouldn't be here" You would say, "You should go back to M.T.V!"

*The crowd starts a "YOU SHOULD!" chant as Miz just glares at them*

xXAwesomeOneXx The Miz- Really?! "YES!" Really... "YES!"

*Miz just puts his head down and laughs, he looks back up and begins to talk again*

xXAwesomeOneXx The Miz- Again, Don't care. You'd all like that wouldn't you? Well the fact is I refuse to leave, I refuse to cave into the pressure. So, I moved on...I did whatever I had to do to get a job wrestling so I became the host of Smackdown. I knew I coulda done better than that but however, the voices still got louder. Instead of ASKING me to leave you were TELLING me to leave... you all said I didn't belong. And I bet each and every one of you would've left... but I didnt I formed a tag team with John Morrison. And I thought I made it then, I thought I was in the clear, but NO. Despite becoming tag team champions, You all said John morrison was the star. You said that I was riding John Morrison's coat tails. And if we split, I'd be gone, I'd be banished, I would fall into obscurity. But we did split and what happened. What happeneds Huh?! HUH?! Anyone?! Anyone at all know? I became the United States champion. But that STILL wasn't good enough for you, you all called it a fluke! You all said that I would never rise to the next level! Then what happened... HUH?! I eventually lost the US Title but went on to bigger things. I'll give you a hint. *He raises his title as the crowd boos* Yea, I became to IIWF Champion... is that good enough now?!

*The Crowd screams NO as Miz's face is red with anger at this point*

xXAwesomeOneXx The Miz- I'd like to see someone in this low life place do what I did, and actually WORK to get here. And do you know what, I don't think anyone can, because I'M THE MIZ..... AND I'MMMM AWESOME.

*His head shakes with anger as the crowd boos and the camera fades to black*

OCC: I was gonna let someone come out, but I felt like ending it. If ANYONE would like to start a rivalry, PM me. I will only take people who KNOW HOW TO PROMO like this for example. Comments appreciated.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

The Awesome Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Era.   The Awesome Era. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:27 am

ooc: great skill with miz dj thats an epic promo
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

The Awesome Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Era.   The Awesome Era. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:31 pm

BRM-ALI wrote:
ooc: great skill with miz dj thats an epic promo

thanks, and again if anyone wants to start a rivalry that can promo well PM me.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

The Awesome Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Era.   The Awesome Era. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:30 am

OOC:Awsum promo man..your good with MIZ??
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

The Awesome Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Era.   The Awesome Era. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Waqas Cripzz wrote:
OOC:Awsum promo man..your good with MIZ??

I guess so, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Awesome Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Era.   The Awesome Era. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Awesome Era.
Page 1 of 1