InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The big red monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

The big red monster Empty
PostSubject: The big red monster   The big red monster EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:13 am

The crowd is silent bored and waiting to see whats next.

Few seconds later the arena lights turn red as the big red monster kane theme song hits the arena the crowd shows no reaction as kane enters the arena he make his singature taunt and fireworks come out from the ring four corners kane grabs the mic and start to talk.

KANE

AS all of you now when i was at the wwe i was dominating i was the most feared man to enter the ring with i became champions several times i eliminated 11 superstars in one royal rumble and that is a record that cant be broken but now i am at the iiwf and am planing to be the most feared the best a champion a wrestler who cant be beaten so if anyone out there at the locker room who thinks that he can beat me or he is better than me i want to showup right now at this ring.

TBC:ANYONE ANY IN SD

Back to top Go down
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

PostSubject: Re: The big red monster   The big red monster EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:41 am

As the Fans hear a strange theme they see Regal coming down to the ring with a mic on his hand and goes in side the ring

Regal

Well Mr Kane how you doing today...i see you better after the Rumble last night and i want to congrats
to your carear...but whats makes you so confient that your a beast in IIWF....What makes you Dominate
in hear that you think that im afriad of you or the Smackdown locker Room?....I Want an Answer from you KANE.

TBC-Kane
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: The big red monster   The big red monster EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:48 am

KANE smiles a evil smile and start to talk .

have all the superstars in the locker room died to make william regal showup i wonder how you still alive my grandpa can beat you william you dont know whats the pain you had put your self in the torture your gonna get you want an answer you well get an answer this friday and after our match you well regret that you wanted to face me after the match you well think twice before looking in my eyes i well unleash all my angrness on you this friday!

KANE leaves the ring keeping william mad as kane makes his way to the ring we see a confusing smile on his face.

END of RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big red monster   The big red monster Empty

Back to top Go down

The big red monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: