InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Sanatorium PPV Results!

Go down 
+2
Ultimate Opportunist
Ryan Wolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

Summer Sanatorium PPV Results! Empty
PostSubject: Summer Sanatorium PPV Results!   Summer Sanatorium PPV Results! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:04 am

Summer Sanatorium PPV Results! 2vxoyad

Everyone in the arena of Chicago,Illinois at one of IIWF's biggest pay per view Summer Sanatorium was electrifying with SS's theme song "Getting Away With Murder" by Papa roach.Vibration and excitement happening with the fans doing nothing but sleeping from boredom waiting for the next event.Tonight's schedule is insane every title is on the line,Edge and Undertaker are going to bloody their selves to get the IIWF championship around their waist.Whereas Randy orton will face wrestling's best at what he does and the best at what he has accomplished and that man is no other than Chris Jericho.Jericho has faced ups downs lately in IIIWF with a couple of hard losses but that didn't stop him because he's on the road to win the IIWF world heavyweight championship.

The shows starts with the lights flicker with blue beams,flashing everywhere and Chris Jericho's theme song hits on the titantron with his theme song "Break The Walls Down".

The crowd chants and some of them are jerichoholics but most aren't booing with from every voice they still got,giving no respect to the best wrestler in the world today.Jericho comes out,moves the curtains away from his way and walks down the ramp with a swagger.Wearing a tuxedo,italian shoes,an expensive tie and a one of a king attitude.Chris walks on the steel steps and enters the ring between the ropes,snatches a mic from the outside staff and stares at the iiwf universe with an ungrateful look.He lifts the mic to his mouth

★♫ The Ayatollah Of Rock n' Rolla ♫★
Tonight is going to be an unforgettable evening because a world heavyweight champion will be crowned and that will be me!I,Chris Jericho will be your savior,and you champion if you like it or not,i deserve it,no other than me in this pathetic company earns it more than i do.But first,i have a mosquito in front of me not letting me get it easily and that insect or sea mammal or whatever nickname vegetarian you call him and that's Randy Orton.

Now Randall,tonight just take a dive and let me get pin you because i ain't in the mood to put anyone on the side line for six months in the hospital,with doctors and nurses asking you questions and feeding you as their adoptive child.But if you test my patience and force me to be violent,you will administer the most vicious beating you have ever had,because you don't have what it takes to be a champion nor potential my useless friend,your just like these lost pathetic morons in the audience.

When you step in the ring with me Randy,there's not going to be elementary brawls and taking launch money.No,it's going to be bloodbath and bone fracturing.

Chris laughs and throws the mic away giving the fans an ignorant smile having the confidence that he can beat Randy in a blink of an eye

RESULTS:

Match 1:
Mickie wins by schoolboy pin to become the new IIWF Divas Champion!

Match 2:
Batista wins by spear to become the first ever IIWF Intercontinental Champion!

Match 3:
Trish wins by Chick Kick to become the first ever IIWF Women's Champion!

Match 4:
Miz & HBK win after Miz hits the Skull Crushing Finale type move I gave him as finisher on Benjamin

Match 5:
Kelly Kelly and Beth Pheonix win after Kelly's hurricarana pin on Maria

Match 6:
Jeff Hardy wins by Whisper in The Wind to become the new United States Champion!

Match 7:
Jericho wins by submitting Orton to the Walls Of Jericho to become the first ever IIWF World Heavyweight Champion!

Main Event:
Undertaker wins by Tombstone Piledriver to retain the IIWF Championship! (and still undefeated)

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY RESULTS! I WAS REALLY SHOCKED AT A COUPLE WINS
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Opportunist
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Ultimate Opportunist

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanatorium PPV Results!   Summer Sanatorium PPV Results! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 am

I want to lost I lost go to promo for WHC...Jericho be ready.... Congratulations on Win jeff. Mickie new Diva Champion...
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanatorium PPV Results!   Summer Sanatorium PPV Results! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 am

Yeah baby,new world champion!My promo was great with the show,congrats to all champions as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanatorium PPV Results!   Summer Sanatorium PPV Results! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:11 am

Awesome PPV! Full of shockers! Congrats everybody. Taker just cant lose
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanatorium PPV Results!   Summer Sanatorium PPV Results! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:22 am

Your new US champion Jeff Hardy...Congrats to all winners...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logan "Big Dog" Abbott
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanatorium PPV Results!   Summer Sanatorium PPV Results! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:02 pm

I know but i gotta say it Undead Undefeated Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Resurrector
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Hardcore Resurrector

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanatorium PPV Results!   Summer Sanatorium PPV Results! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Intercontinental Champion!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sanatorium PPV Results!   Summer Sanatorium PPV Results! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Sanatorium PPV Results!
Page 1 of 1