InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No More Ms Nice Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve Torres
Eve Torres

No More Ms Nice Girl Empty
PostSubject: No More Ms Nice Girl   No More Ms Nice Girl EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:43 pm

We open this scene inside the IIWF gym as we see Diva's Champ Eve Torres, hard at work as she trains for her upcoming Diva's title defense match against a mystery opponent along with her trainer. Eve looks determined and focused as the training moves on....

Trainer: Good girl, Eve....keep that leg straight on the leg drop. Remember what I taught you...the object is to hurt your opponent not yourself.

Keep it up ...you know you can do this...

Eve: *nods as she continues training and sparring with the jobber inside the ring....she sets the jobber up for a massive moonsault/leg drop combo*

Trainer: *looks on in awe as she has never seen that combo executed before* That was magnificent, Eve....now finish her

You can do it...just remember what we worked on yesterday at the gym. Just focus and picture who your opponent in your mind as you look at the jobber. Better yet, remember what you had to endure to get to where you are, chica

Eve's facial expression turns pensive almost immediately as the memories of spending nights on end crying to go to sleep, moments of self-doubt, lonely days and nights, the long training sessions she endured as a rookie run through her mind...the change in her demeanor is clearly evident on her face as she looks at the jobber and charges her. Within a matter of seconds, she lays out the unfortunate jobber with an enziguiri as she looks down on the jobber who is unconscious on the mat.

Eve: *standing over the jobber, cursing her as though she is looking at her opponent* I am coming for your ass tonight. You should have stayed in the Indies when you had the opportunity because I promise you tonight will not be a good night for you. I am out for your blood, bitch....I will reign supreme as I am doing and it was meant for me to. Your soul may belong to God but tonight your ass is mine, trick!!!!!!!!! You better start praying to whatever god you worship because you are going to need all the help you can get tonight...once you step inside that ring with me....it is OVER for you. The only way you will leave that ring after I finish you off will be by stretcher or body bag.

I have not forgotten about the fact that I do not know yet who my opponent for Summer Sanitorium may be....that does not matter to me who the unlucky Diva is. Let this serve as a warning ...it doesn't matter who you are..you have no fucking idea what you are in for but you will tonight....I am going to show you what true determination really is..I don't care if it is Maryse, Trish, Maria or Mickie.. you will fall and you will fall hard....your so-called "talent" is not going to be able to help you once I am done owning your ass. Don't worry though...the match will be over soon enough.

What the hell were you thinking to even underestimate me? You should have known better. You wannabes are clearly out of place here. You are nothing more than little girls playing dress up and is in dire need to grow up. I am going to show you what real pain, a true champion really is....once you step into that ring tonight with me, your life will change FOREVER!!!! My advice to you is to get your earthly affairs in order because after this match, you will be NOT walking out
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: No More Ms Nice Girl   No More Ms Nice Girl EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

all I can say is damnnnn!
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: No More Ms Nice Girl   No More Ms Nice Girl EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 am

Now that's one bad b****,great promo Torress Very Happy .But for the future try censoring the cursing
Back to top Go down
Eve Torres
Eve Torres

PostSubject: Re: No More Ms Nice Girl   No More Ms Nice Girl EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Did I somehow offend you Jericho with my choice of words? By the way the last name is Torres. Just call me Lyara and for future references if you have any concerns about my language please be adult enough to PM me thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Ms Nice Girl   No More Ms Nice Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Ms Nice Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Open Arena-
Jump to: