InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]

Go down 
+7
✮Waqas✮
xXPaulXx
xXALIXx
TNAFAN
feartheviper
Max
randy orton is awesome
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:12 pm

k can i see ur sigs???????
Back to top Go down
GreenSpark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:17 pm

I posted some of them on a new thread
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:20 am

wen u gnna make my sig?
u alwys make urs
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:17 am

its his sig office and mk lol y do u want evry 1 to make asig 4 u
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 am

because i neeed the best sig for show
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:06 am

new cena sig. the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 JOHNCENA
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:59 am

the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 Batistaisawesome-1 new awesome sig
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:20 am

SWEETT.. i like the cena one... but u soul make the sigs smaller.. its too big
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:23 am

nice sig
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:13 pm

haven't posted sigs in a longtime so here is some sigs. the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 Dxbatista the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 Batistanewsig
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:52 pm

I like your sigs... One mistake.. the font.. Y does it come in a box... like thts not good. Other than tht ur sigs are preety good
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 am

it's only ftv commenting maybe you guys should comment.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:10 am

nice sigs...and ftv is right u need a little work on da font
Back to top Go down
Bling Daddy
Admin
Bling Daddy

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 am

i liked the 1st one best except for the 1/4 head cutout of the main batista render and the font u could get some awesome fonts here:www.dafont.con
or any other site
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:46 am

new sig the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 BATISTAISMANYAWESOME
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 pm

new sigthe batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 ThelegendanimalBATISTA-1

Last edited by SWAT-BATISTA-AWESOME-FYR on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:02 pm

this one IS RElly good. only the fon, u should changes the color, other than tht nothin else
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:47 am

nicceeee
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:50 pm

ok i made a new sig please comment the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 S-B-ANEWBATISTA-1

Last edited by SWAT-BATISTA-AWESOME-FYR on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:52 pm

I like this one.. But the font.. its mixing witht eh BG... u should hav kept tht a diff color, tht would have been better.

But I really like this sig
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:59 pm

ftv i changed the font
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:00 am

font is better
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:07 am

the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 THEHARDCORECOUPLE new awesome sig made by me
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:11 am

the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 FyrsSig-1

Heres something sorta like that, but yours is better. Loads better. This is my first sig anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:15 am

Why VV? Why? I think your Sawahardcore or whatever sig is better. But fyr your is really good too. I just think it's odd it isn't that good. Look at your Batista sigs and look at this. I see something :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]   the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the batistafyr SIG office[OPEN!!!!]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next