InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max sigz...

Go down 
+10
xXALIXx
GreenSpark
XxJFxX
Dangerous
feartheviper
randy orton is awesome
Ryan Wolf
Dashing Viper
TNAFAN
Max
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

Max sigz... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:59 am

since u do some of the sigs i won't
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 am

I'm telling you to to delete this topic. I'm shocked that you deleted some of the sigs, Paul. Delete this topic..NOW! Paul i made this topic A LOOOONG time ago. I was stupid there. I made my first sigs, WHICH YOU DELETED! And the rest. I just lost to FTV in a RP battle, I got angered and didn't log on for days. My bro logged on and posted some sigs i made. (Which you deleted sir) You know when you save a photo maybe at ''My Pictures''. I said that he should post the sigs i had there. And i already had the Orton sig in it. I made a site and wanted to be Orton. I wanted to use THAT sig. My bro with a accident posted that here. Don't you think it's a little bittle odd writeing ''FTV Smile'' to him like that? I would use BIG words to that. And again. If you want to ban me? Do it. You'll lose one of the greatest RP writer, the current IC champion and the most active kid here. BAN ME IF YOU WANT TO!

Awesomeness
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:57 am

occ: u guyz are fighting ..paul awe is hurt plz try to understand he has a broken leg he told me hes in a bad mood cuz of his leg..so wat now???????.......im not a gud friend of his but just sayin..dnt have to lose a gud member.. he is tellign the truth i guess .. but ur the co leader ur choice and thank u again for the kane poster
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:36 am

Brm i'm telling you this nicely,this isn't any of your business
and yo AW i didn't even take one f***in' look at your sigs or even damn touch 'em,i didn't delete them so don't blame it on me and don't lay all of your anger on me coz of your leg dude
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:41 am

xXPaulXx wrote:
Brm i'm telling you this nicely,this isn't any of your business
and yo AW i didn't even take one f***in' look at your sigs or even damn touch 'em,i didn't delete them so don't blame it on me and don't lay all of your anger on me coz of your leg dude

Sorry. I thought it was you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 am

oh sorry paul just wanted to help .......this is my 2nd month it takes time to get the rules be4 iwas a spammer now iam not c im learning sorry ..and wtf is going on with me rep..evryday it becomes more and more minus i mean i have been very gud wats going on..?
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 pm

What do you guys think of these sigs. I was bored Razz

Max sigz... - Page 3 Evilma10

Max sigz... - Page 3 Spider10

Max sigz... - Page 3 Ironma10

Max sigz... - Page 3 Myadve10

Max sigz... - Page 3 Rising10

Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 pm

U DIDNT MAKE THESE....

I knw u dnt make sigs.. if u do.. tell me from where U get renders... from
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:30 pm

I'll tell you where i got 'em! Suck this to your mounth FTV, I hope this will shut you up Very Happy

http://planetrenders.net/
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:32 pm

thank u for the website max now my renders will look good now...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:33 pm

actually no.. it doesnt.. I still Dnt think U make ur own sigs.. I want U to make a customized sig...

and If u do make tht.. I will gladly accept tht u make sigs... Coz all ur sigs have a diff pattern...

Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Hardcore Justice wrote:
thank u for the website max now my renders will look good now...

lol.. nah mahn... PSD is the best site for renders... this site aint for wrestling cut outs...
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Yeah man, I'll like to do something new, not like you doing the same at every sig. Screw that, I'll make some with the same pattern Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Max wrote:
Yeah man, I'll like to do something new, not like you doing the same at every sig. Screw that, I'll make some with the same pattern Very Happy

Not tht... I have a request.. make a Tej Sig for me..

My name Tej should be written along with
Im Better than You below it

With Jet Li as my pic..

It should have a REd background and the contrast should be more....

remember all these points.. I want a sig with the above info
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:40 pm

how do u get renders from psd-dreams?
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Hardcore Justice wrote:
how do u get renders from psd-dreams?

are u kiddin.. all ur renders of ur sigs are frm PSD.... and U asking how to get them ??

Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 pm

LMFAO. And FTV, who the f*ck is Jet Li? Should I search it on Google?
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 pm

AW.. stop playing with me.. so when Can I get my Sig.. the guy I use in my sig now Is Jet Li...

anyways.. tell me when I can get my sig.. with the following info..
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Lmfao.

Last edited by David ''Max'' Villa on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:54 pm

so ru saying.. u didnt make these sigs

anyways... I can wait... tell me how long...Im sure u havent made this sig
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:56 pm

lol, I meant; I made those sigs other days, then today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:42 pm

dude.. I dnt seem to find the renders from the site U gave me... anyways... Make me the sig I asked u.. in one week..

U can search Jet Li on google...
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:56 pm

so ftv..tej..is jet li...and aw the whole people here knows whos jet li
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 am

alberto dellllllll rrrrriiiiiiooooo! I tried PSD, it works perfect, I'm using that now.

Max sigz... - Page 3 Qqqoho11
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 am

U havent made the sig I asked u till now...... U make fake sigs, and the way u even talk abut sigs makes it feel fake..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max sigz...   Max sigz... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Max sigz...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next