InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling Out the Rated R Superstar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bling Daddy
Admin
Bling Daddy

Calling Out the Rated R Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Calling Out the Rated R Superstar   Calling Out the Rated R Superstar EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 am

Calling Out the Rated R Superstar Normal_JOHNCENA01984

The crowd was a graveyard and everyone was quite,speechless and petrified,but then suddenly someone breaks the silence.Suddenly John Cena's theme song hits as the crowd begins to boooo!Most of them aren't with the Cenation.As he walks out the ramp,he smiles a cocky smile and grins.Wearing a dog tag,nike shoes,and a gangster attitude.He snatches a mic from the staff.As he reaches the ring he turns towards the stairs and of the ring,and enters the ring.He grabs the mic,raises it to his mouth,and stares at the IIWF crowd with an ungrateful look

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █Doctor of Thugunomics█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Hey edge if your out there eating your toe jam between your nails and dreaming of beating me come right here.He thinks he beatin' me at Hell on Earth? He can suck my candy cane!I'm cutting through competition, your boy is sharp as a knife!I'm going to win the match at Hell on Earth! Word Mutha Freakin Life!our sh** is dead and out dated top notch to the top, I’m rated while you still freestylin and masterbatin.I’m hot I know,and no one seems to see that I’m worth my weight in gold and still disease free.

Eyo... this guy cant wrestle he says he don't yack yack...but i'm gonna cut him some slack he don't got a clue.its like winnie the pooh searchin for a few...lyrics to do, to rhyme a few and to write you ain't me cuz if u were,these people would see that u ain't to be messed with cuz that's just me.So take ya coat go write a line drop me one back but make it fine or u gonna spit, like odd socks so start a "revival"the revival of crapness through out the nation the revival of "we can't wrestle" for life, CHANGE THE STATION.

I can't believe your the the iiwf champ.Your just a hobo eating from a garbage truck.I mean it's like you’re so fat when you burped you blew the world away.Making them dizzy and booo for me,Look, you ain't funny.Your life is just a joke,people laugh at you because you’ve got a face like a burst haggis.Your so dumb you took a spoon to the Superbowl.Why do you even get up in the morning?Your so fat when you run you are rolling the earth under you.Your so fat you sat on a rainbow and Skittles popped out.With a face like yours, I wish I was blind.I took a picture of you and taped it to my ass, but you were still uglier.You’re so fat you make a hippo look skinny!You're so stupid, brain surgeons are having a hard time.My mother is more of a man then you. And she's a woman..

Yo, yo, you can't take me because if you do I'm gonna trash this.I hope Paul Bearer has got a new urn to bury your ashes.I'm worse than the Chicago fire, I'll burn your whole town.I got Chicago runnin' scared! I turn your White Socks brown.Yo, I'm strong a muscle car, and this ain't my Last Ride.Two minutes ago you wanted my autograph on a Word Life ringer tee.Are you stupid? I just beat the Animal man!I can handle the Bomb,you can't handle the match.Only offense you got is a plastic spear,And whether you like it or not homie, you feeling hip hop.

You're still good for two things, and one is being a waste of space,The other is being a perfect partner in a three-legged race.That's why i'm challenging u for your title that u don't deserve.You won it because you took steroids and pain killers in your crap that u eat.I'm challenging for a Hell in the Cell match that's right the retired dead man's gravy covered yard at Hell On Earth!Your going to enjoy when i smack or crack your jaws that's covered in trash.Your going to crash n burn you Psychotic idiot killing people for no reason and rob them.Enough of this...Now come here or you don't have the two big sized jewls or balls and afraid of crying like a girl
Word Life!

TBC:Ryan
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out the Rated R Superstar   Calling Out the Rated R Superstar EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:07 am

["You think you know me" plays as Edge appears through the smoke with the IIWF Championship around his waist. he poses and makes his way to the ring. he then slides in and poses a little more and then faces cena with a mic]

"Ladies and Gentlemen Eminem has joined IIWF! Wait a sec, it's just John Cena. What a dissapointment. I thought I was actually talking to someone with talent for a second. but since its only you, I want to get this over with quickly. You dont deserve a shot at my championship Cena. You've had your opportunity countless times but you failed. But as for me......I'm the Ultimate Opportunist and I seized my opportunity and won this title. And I proved it wasnt a fluke when i successfully defended it at Hardcore Takedown! I earned this title, just like you earn countless chances at this title. But you never actually earn the belt. You fail time and time again. And now you've won yet ANOTHER shot at this championship. But we all know that you're just going to fail AGAIN!"

[The crowd surprisingly cheers for Edge as Cena stands there getting more and more angry]

"Do you honestly believ that you even deserve to be champion? All I see you do is come out here in MY ring every week and recite self-made Dr. Seuss books that you write in your spare time. We all knew you had no talent for wrestling. But now you've shown us yet another thing you have no talent for. I guess the list just goes on. I mean even Ted DiBiase can rap better than you. And he's white. Oh wait. so are you. Sometimes I forget because you honestly think you are black. Well let me give you a little reality check Cena. First of you are NOT black! Second, you cant wrestle, and third you will NEVER beat me and become IIWF Champion!"

[Edge finally lowers his mic as he shouts in Cena's face]

TBC: Cena

Last edited by Ryan Wolf on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bling Daddy
Admin
Bling Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out the Rated R Superstar   Calling Out the Rated R Superstar EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:52 am

u defended your title at Hardcore Takedown?oh that's right against that million dollar crap that's on a losing streak i never lost to that piece of shit even Maryse could beat the hell out of him.Is everyone blind or deaf here?pull your head out of your ass.u still didn't accept my challenge yet it seems your sackless and scared of being beaten.Your a women,you don't have the right nuts....faggot.i'm in the streets always so caked even when i'm at the crib im still caked now listen i got that 9mm on my waist shut your mouth before i take my knife and put that nike sign upon your face.. and answer my question before this bullet leave this desert eagle.u think your a badman and that well your not your the type who gets laughed at for being fat sitting in the corner man.i'll have to take the piss cuz your making me laugh i'm about to release the rath of the one who is the lyrical killa a monstrosity of a mic shredda from head to feat in all nike my rhymes are sharper than a spike in fact.Could you stop talking to yourself seriously.really are you a handicap?i can't wrestle?huh i only lost 3 matches.Your winning cuz your hunting the weak except the undertaker that u lost to.Your older than me you poor retarded women and i still got it just look at my body unlike your rotten moist greasy body.Now stop wasting my time and answer my question or be shot in the chest.

TBC:Edge
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out the Rated R Superstar   Calling Out the Rated R Superstar EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:23 am

[Edge laughs a little at Cena's foolishness]

"Wow now the almighty Cena is threatening to shoot me. Well that will go over well with my lawyer. But just like all your threats, they're just empty words. And I'm going to prove it ONCE AGAIN at Hell On Earth. Because like you said, anyone can beat Ted and since he's the only person you seem to be able to beat then that doesnt look too good for you now does it. Well now its time for the big leagues Cena, and I hope you're ready cuz at Hell On Earth you'll be facing me for this belt in a...........Hell In A Cell Match!"

[The cage lowers and eventually surrounds the two superstars]

"I told you and everyone else that IIWF was going to be Rated R from now on. And I'm going to back up my words. Starting with now!!!"

[Edge lunges at Cena and the brawl like crazy throwing punches everywhere. Then Edge throws Cena out of the ring onto the little bit of floor space before the cage wall. He then runs at Cena and spears him right through the cage door. Both men lie there motionless for a while before Edge slowly gets up and EMT's come to put Cena on a stretcher. Edge then walks away holding his title in one hand and his head with the other as he exits backstage smiling]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out the Rated R Superstar   Calling Out the Rated R Superstar Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling Out the Rated R Superstar
Page 1 of 1