InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red White 'N Bruised Results !!

Go down 
+7
Dylan James
Dangerous
omar right
✮Viperz✮
Wrestler82
VV
feartheviper
11 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

Red White 'N Bruised Results !! Empty
PostSubject: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Theme Song:"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack

'' The scene opens are we are backstage with Michael Cole ''

ll ::: Michael Cole ::: ll

Ladies & Gentlemen, Tonight in this Grand PPV Red White V Bruised, We have many exciting contests, and the first being a Retirement Match. SmackDown's MVP faces of against SmackDown's Ted Dbiasem Now on my right, I got one of the participant from tonight's first match here with me, Ted Dbiase

'' Ted comes to the scene with an arrogant smirk, and Michael Cole continues to speak ''

ll ::: Michael Cole ::: ll

Ted, tonight you put your career online, against a man Like MVP, A man who is a very popular figure in this wrestling, Its your 2nd match and you are put in a career threatening match, what are your thoughts on this ?

ll ::: Ted Dbiase ::: ll

Cole, You want to know what I think about this, This is what i was waiting for, you see the Million Dollar Man, Ted is here in the IIWF for one thing, and that is to make a name for myself. I am here to prove to each and everyone what Ted Dbiase is all about. I am not a worthless jobber here Like MVP, this is an oppurtunity what I wanted, a chance for me to prove what I am truly all about. Tonight I am going to end MVP's career, I am taking him out of this business, and from today on wards I will be known as the man who retired MVP. What better way to start of my career here oin the IIWF,

Now if you excuse me, I don't have much time to waste

'' Ted walks away as the camera starts to fade and the scene co emes to an end ''

☆Opening Match☆
Last Man Standing Match[

Retirement Match

Ted Dibiase VS MVP

A Very Interesting Match up, With 2 wrestlers risking their careers. They both have out their careers online In this amazing Match Up

The match starts with Ted Dbiase having a brawling start with lot pf punches On MVP's face, but soon MVP gets a momentum, as he uses a Steel chair and bangs it right onto Ted's head knocking him down

And the Referee starts counting
1....2....3....4.....5.. and Ted is Up

Ted gets up , and gets his momentum back after 3 shots to the head, MVP is dizzy and Ted hits the Dream streak

And the referee starts counting

AND WE HAVE A WINNER, !!! TED DBIASE !!

https://www.youtube.com/v/r2fK7-N71Ic[/flash]

WHOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Your Only Smoke And Mirrors!

Cody Rhodes' entrance theme hits the PA system much to the fans dislike. Cody Rhodes appears on the stage with Michael Cole. Cody smirks and turns round to face the titantron looking at his 'dashing' face. They slowly walk down the ramp and ignore the boos from the fans. He climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring. He picks up the mic that was laid out for him and addresses the IIWF universe.

Cody Rhodes: Finally! The most handsome superstar has come to the IIWF. I’ve come to dominate this roster as I am the most athletic and charismatic superstar known to mankind. I am also getting sick and I am also getting tired of some ugly superstars who don’t give a crap for personal hygiene. They come out here and talk trash to the arena and that annoys me. I mean, there are people who don’t even brush their teeth.

The IIWF Universe laugh as a drawing of Kane shows up on the titantron.

Red White 'N Bruised Results !! Kane-Vs-Mason-Ryan-with-CM-Punk

Cody Rhodes: Personally, I find it sickening. Do you realise how long it takes me to keep my body perfect!? It was through hard work that I look this good, it certainly wasn’t genetic, I mean, look at my father. There are people like me working hard in life then there is your regular couch potato who lets himself get obese and does no physical exercise what so ever. It really pisses me off.

A picture of Mark Henry shows up on the titantron and the laughter rings throughout the arena.

Red White 'N Bruised Results !! Markhenry

Cody Rhodes: Then there is each and every one of you sitting here in audience. You don’t even care about your disgraceful bodies. Here, Cole, go and give these toothbrushes to the audience. They’re gonna need them if they want to become one step closer to ‘dashing’.

Michael Cole gets out of the ring and throws a few toothbrushes into the crowd. He then gets a few paper bags and puts them over a few of the members of the audience’s heads. He gets back into the ring.

Cody Rhodes: There, that’s better. The ugliness here surprises me. I really thought that people in San Antonio looked after their bodies but apparently I was wrong. You will never get a girlfriend and the ones of you that do will probably pick up somebody off the streets. You all should feel ashamed of yourselves. Look at me, I am truly dashing while you, you are all a giant disease.

Red White 'N Bruised Results !! Cody-rhodes-047-500x311

Cody Rhodes passes the mic to Michael Cole

Michael Cole: Well, It’s Smelly San Antonio. I am the voice of the IIWF and Cody Rhodes’ new manager. Cody is the most charismatic superstar to ever have set foot in IIWF. It won’t be long before he becomes the IIWF Champion. Everyone better had watch out for the ‘dashing’ superstar because he is going to be dominant here in the IIWF. He is destined for glory.

Cody Rhodes and Michael Cole walk to the back.

☆Match #2☆
Extreme Rules[/b]

TEAM RAW VS TEAM SMACKDOWN

Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Big Show

'' Here we have for you a very exciting match up, as RAW's Scsa faces of against Smackdown's Giant, Big show ''

The match starts, with Big show dominating and man handling the brawling beast SCSA, Scsa is being man handled by the giant and is unable to get any kind of offence. But its not for long, as SCSA quickly grabs a chair and starts hitting Big show's giant head, as the giant slowly falls, down, Big Show gets up, and Just as SCSA is about to give another shot to his head, Big show helds his neck and goes for the Chockslam, but to Show's luck SCSA reverses it into a Stone Cold Stunner. Big show falls down to the mat, and SCSA goes for the cover

AND WE HAVE A WINNER : STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

[center]'' The Camera rolls and we are live in the arena, with the fans cheering loud, as the camera takes a quick view of the fans, all of them show their banners of their favorite superstars which fly high, and the fans scream loud, as the show starts, their cheers and scream of excitement are heard all around.

'' As the fans wait for the show to begin just then they are interrupted by the Vicious Orton as Randy Orton's theme hits and the Fans scream even louder, the excitement level increases even more, with the fans really excited with what the Viper has in Mind, .''

{Justin Roberts}

Please welcome Randy Orton weighting in 245 lb 6 ft 4 in from St.Louis Missouri The Viper, Randy Orton.

'' He comes out with an arrogant smirk on his face, , as the fans cheer loud on his arrival, he looks at the crowd, and then glares deeply at his briefcase and smirks wildly, He then walks long the ramp, with the fans cheering him on, then he slides in the ring, and climbs on the turnbuckle, as he does his signature taunt with the fans taking their pictures, a crewman nearby, gives him the Mic, and he waits for the crowd to settle down and then begins to speak ''

Red White 'N Bruised Results !! OrtonSig2

Tonight, I find myself in a 6 Man tag team match, A Smackdown VS RAW match, this match means alot to y smackdown brand, and they have chosen I am one of the 3 men who will represent Smackdown in that match. Now I don't know about my partners and my opponents, I don't know what they have in their head, But let me make this sure, Tonight I look to dominate, I look to make a point. I look to prove to every single on of you all what Randy Orton is all about. Tonight I don't care who comes in my way, I will knock all the 3 superstars from RAW myself If I have to, It takes me just 3 secs, 1 RKO to end it all, and I will do just that, Tonight there is not stopping me, As this Man Of Destiny will prove to each and everyone of you people what Randy orton is all about

'' His Music hits and he leaves the ring as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''''

☆Match #3☆
6 Man Tag Team Match[/b]

TEAM RAW VS TEAM SMACKDOWN

CM Punk & Ezekiel Jackson & Cody Rhodes VS Chris Jericho & Batista & Randy Orton

We got an exciting Match Up here, a Smackdown Vs Raw battle, lets find out who gains the victory in this exciting match up

RAW's CM Punk and Smackdown's Randy Orton start the match up, with Randy Orton starting things with a lot of power and aggression as he takes down the Straight Savior. Then Randy Orton tags Batista who starts things of with a vicious closeline and Punk Is down again. In time Punk fights back with a Kick on Batista's head to knock him down, He Tags to Ezekiel Jackson who knocks Batista down. Jackson shows pure strength as he man handles the Animal. Batista manages to Tag Chris Jericho who takes down the Monster. He hits the Code breaker but Jackson kicks out, Jericho tags to Randy orton and Jsckson tags to Cody Rhodes, Randy orton starts his domination once again and Takes down Cody by a RKO, He goes for the win...

Jericho and Batista take down Jackson and Punk and prevent them from stopping the refree to count

WE HAVE A WINNER TEAM SMACKDOWN

☆Match #4☆
Fatal 4 Way Match

Vacant Divas Championship

Maryse vs Natalya

'' There held contender matches on Smackdown and Maryse and Natalya won their matches to get themselves a Divas title match, lets find out who wins ''

An equally dominated match by both the divas eventualy won by Maryse, after she hit a closeline

AND WE HAVE A WINNER MARYSE

☆Match #5☆
Triple Threat Match

Womens Championship

Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phenoix vs Michelle McCool

Here we have an exciting match up, Raw's kelly kelly defends her title against Beth and Michelle, with odds against her lets find out what happens

Beth dominates the match in the start, but eventually the match ends with Michelle hitting a spear on Beth with kelly laid down on the mat, Michelle pins Beth

AND WE HAVE A WINNER : MICHELLE MCCCOOL

☆Match #6☆
Ladder Match

Intercontinental Championship

Kane(c) vs The Rock

'' 2 weeks back, Kane had an epic battle against The Game Triple H and eventually beat him to win the InTERcontinetal title, since then there has been a hunt for a contender, Last Smackdown Jericho and Rock faced each other, And Rock came out to win the match and he was made the contender for Kane's title, lets see id the Demon of destruction manages to beat the Rock ''

The match starts with Kane man handling The Rock, Kane quickly tried to end things with a chockslam but Rock isn't about to quit so easioly, he reversals it into a Rock bottom, He hits a rock bottom in the 5th min of the match. Both of them are down, Rock manages to get up and gets the ladder in the ring, He tclimbs it and is about to grab the title, but Kane gets up and pushes the ladder, Rock's head hits the rope is dizzy and Kane chockslams him onto the ladder. tHE rOCK suffers in pain, as Kane climbs the ladder and wins

AND WE HAVE A WINNER : KANE

☆Match #7☆
Fatal 4 Way First Blood Match

Vacant United States Championship

The Miz vs Sheamus vs HBK vs Triple H

'' A Fatal Four way match up for the United states title, has been one of the most talked about match, with all competitors being high class performers. ''[/i]

The Match starts with Miz and Sheamus going against Triple H and HBk, what seems to be a Fatal four way match is turning out to be a tag team match, With triple H and Shawn Michaels dominating, as they take out Miz and Sheamus out of the ring. Hbk and HH then face of as HBk starts with his chops to HH's chest, he irish whips HH to the ropes, but HHH retaliates with a knee to the head of Hbk. As Hbk is down, HHH looks back, and he is hit by a Brogue Kick By sheamus and HHH falls to the mat flat. Sheamus goes for the Pin

1...2.... But Hbk some how stops the count

Sheamus looks mad, he tries to go for the Irish Curse On HBk, But Some how some way. Hbk manages to escape from it, and Hits the Sweet Chin Music, he falls on sheamus and goes for the pin

1.....2.... Out of no where Miz comes in the ring and stops the pin-fall

Shawn Michaels and the Miz then start to brawl, Miz starts to bang Shawn Michael's head to the Turnbuckle, in a while Sheamus and Triple H get up and they both start brawling, with Sheamus managing to dominate and he throws Triple H out of the ring. Sheamus and Miz start double teaming on Hbk, then from the Behind Triple H comes with a sledge Hammer, He knocks down Sheamus from the behind, Miz looks at Triple H with a shock, and ALL OF A SUDDEN a SWEET CHIN music on Miz, and just as Miz is about to fall to the Mat, Triple H slams his head with a Sledge Hammer, And Miz starts to bleed.

WE HAVE A WINNER : TRIPLE H

[b]☆Match #8☆
Inferno Match

IIWF Championship

Edge(c) vs Jack Swagger

'' Jack Swagger a man who has done nothing but made IMPACT in the IIWF, In just his 2nd match he has been given a IIWF title shot, an opportunity to be the fastest IIWF Champion In HISTORY. Will the Rated R Superstar stop the All American American from stealing his spot light, Lets find out ''

The ring is covered in Fire, Swagger starts with Grapple moves, an tries to dominate, But edge is no pushover as he fights out with some Punche, The fight is tight as neither of the superstars are trying to fall back, Swagger gets some momentum as he slams Edge on the Mat, Swagger starts kicking Edge to the mat. Swagger gets Edge up tried for a Powerbomb, But Edge reverses and tries to Push Swagger to the fire, Swagger manages to keep his foot to the ground, and survives from coming in contact with the fire, edge runs towards Swagger in attempt to push him into the fire, but Swagger counters and steps out of the way, with Edge falling into the fire

AND WE HAVE A WINNER : JACK SWAGGER

☆Main Event☆
2 Out Of 3 Falls Count Anywhere Match

World Heavyweight Championship

[/b]John Cena(c) vs The Undertaker[/b]

'' Now We come to the Main Event of the Show, John Cena Vs The Undertaker for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT title. John Cena has been on a dream streak as he has had a very good title reign, lets see If the dominant Undertaker will stop Cena's reign and take away the World title ''

John Cena and Undertaker start fighting, With Cena trying to dominate with punches onto the Undertaker face, He Irish Whips him and hits the Fore Arm Rush, and givea a belly to belly suplex on Undertaker to the ground, The fans gets all pumped up With Cena dominating from the Veyr start, He Hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle, and Cena tried for the Attitude Adjustement, Taker reverses it into a Tombstone, and Pins

AND WE HAVE A WINNER UNDERTAKER

'' Cena is shocked, and the whole IIWF Universe is shocked with a Sudden Offence By Taker, With Taker in the lead, the 2 match starts ''

[b] Taker starts the offence this time around, eh starts brawling with his punches and starts to grapple, Taker is dominating with alot of punches on John Cena, with Cena not being able to do anything, Taker tried for a chockslam, But Cena reverses it and tries for a Attitude Adjustment, But Taker reservses that to and Hits Cena with a Big Boot. He then gets Cena up, and Out of No where Cena hits the Attitude Adjustment and pins John Cena.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER JOHN CENA

'' The Crowds Cheer as Cena looks relived and is breathing fast, and Taker looks shocked. The Match is now at its crucial point and the 3rd match is underway '

[b]Taker and Cena both start brawling punches on each other , The domination is equal as Taker and Cena both have equal offence, All of a Sudden Taker Hits the Chockslam, and goes for the Pin

1.....2.... KICKOUT [FANS ARE SHOCKED AND TAKER CAN'T believe it],

Taker gets Cena up, and tries for another chockslam, But Cena hits the STF, But Taker doesnt Submit. Cena waits for Taker to get up and Hits the Attitude Adjustment.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER : JOHN CENA !!!

Last edited by feartheviper on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Great PPV, but it was really hard to read with the font, FTV. Still, great show.
Back to top Go down
Wrestler82
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Wrestler82

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 pm

This Made Me Ozz To Cry Very Happy Is Crazy Tho, But Nice Results
Back to top Go down
✮Viperz✮
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
✮Viperz✮

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:14 pm

NICE RESULTS!
NEW IIWF CHAMP BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Awesome awesome awesome results clap clap rock on ...and yes i am still the IC champion!!
and cody rhodes someday you well regret for this vomit hammer boxin
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:08 pm

team Smackdown all the way!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Damn damn damn! I am coming for Swagger or Triple H Razz
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:28 am

i am going for Jack Swagga!!

coz i am mad Razz
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:24 am

dam!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 am

great results and thanx for everyone's work on this PPV in my absence of being sick. im still sick but getting better finally. But amazing results and show and congrats to all winners and champions and even Chris who took my belt lol
Back to top Go down
omar right
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:22 am

hope you get better soon .
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:19 am

daaaaaaamn results are epic and the vid is beast!
congrats,sux i didn't win facepalm
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 am

What Paul said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red White 'N Bruised Results !!    Red White 'N Bruised Results !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Red White 'N Bruised Results !!
Page 1 of 1