InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate My Short Story.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

Rate My Short Story. Empty
PostSubject: Rate My Short Story.   Rate My Short Story. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Brother: John Cena.
Sister: Kaitlyn.
Mom: Kelly Kelly.
Dad: Randy Orton.
Aunt: Michelle McCool.
Uncle: The Undertaker.
Cousin: The Miz.
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Mickie James and R-Truth.

Randy Orton doesn't know his daughter (Kaitlyn) is seeing R-Truth behind us back, so Orton asks the 'voices in his head' what to do, and they tell him to punt R-Truth, so, Orton punts R-Truth, putting R-Truth in the hospital and on life support. Orton is taken to jail, and, when he is asked why he did it, Orton says the 'voices' told him too. Instead of going to jail, Orton is taken to a asylum.

John Cena is accused of killing Mickie James (who mysteriously died the night before R-Truth got punted), he is found not guilty, and it is revealed that Mickie James murderer was Michelle McCool. Michelle McCool is taken to jail. John Cena goes up to the judge, who happens to be The Rock, and says ''You Can't See Me!'', the Rock declares Cena is insane, and is put in the same asylum as Orton, his father.

Kelly Kelly and Undertaker start a romantic relationship and go to Las Vegas for a while, and elope (despite Taker being married to McCool (in jail) and Kelly being married to Orton (declared mentally unstable).

The Miz (the cousin), who knows that nobody is in the Orton household breaks into the house, and steals all their stuff, credit cards, clothes, etc. He forgets that Kaitlyn is still there, so he and Kaitlyn run off to Alabama, where incest marriages are legal.

Randy Orton.

R-Truth.
Status: Alive, but on life support, a few years later, his brothers Booker T and Mark Henry pull the plug, killing Truth instantly.

Mickie James.

Kelly Kelly.
Status: Married to two guys Undertaker and Randy Orton. After a heated argument with Undertaker, he chokeslammed her. Deceased.

John Cena.

Kaitlyn.

The Miz.

Michelle McCool.
Status: Deceased. She got legal injection a few days after her arrest.

.... Yeah, it's a screwed up family....

Rate it outta 10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Rate My Short Story.   Rate My Short Story. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:21 am

i'll five it a 8.5/10 rly gd stuff man but kinda confusing though lol
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Rate My Short Story.   Rate My Short Story. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 am

i will rate it 7...and agreed with paul its confusing LoL
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Rate My Short Story.   Rate My Short Story. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Some actually asked a question on Yahoo Answers ''Make Your Own WWE Family'', and this was my answer, meh. It got best answer, so hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate My Short Story.   Rate My Short Story. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate My Short Story.
Page 1 of 1