InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania

Go down 
+3
✮Waqas✮
xXPaulXx
Khalid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  Empty
PostSubject: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:11 pm

It's clear that with Wrestlemania approaching everyone is getting a bit antsy about The Undertaker. How will the WWE end his streak? Will they end the streak?

It's clear the Dead Man has quite a few miles on him and retirement is pretty much inevitable. With a career spanning 25-plus years there is no grander stage to say goodbye to him than that of Wrestlemania.

With that said, how do you do it?

Retirement matches are becoming a bit too quaint these days and no Taker fan wants to see that glorious streak end. On top of that, who would be truly deserving of the match?

With these questions floating through my head the past few weeks (Yes, I think about pre-determined professional wrestling streaks often throughout my day, haha), I think I came up with the answer.

First and most obviously, we need to find a worthy opponent. For me, this is the hardest part. Who in the current WWE roster is even worthy of a match against The Dead Man at the Granddaddy of them all? A young up-and-comer like Morrison? A veteran with a history like Kane?

I really can't decide what I'd like to see. This is where I hope my fellow Bleachers will help me out.

Now once we have an opponent let's start one hell of a story line. Call Taker out on his age, his career, his legacy and most importantly, his streak. Build it up, shake it up, put some heat on it and make it a retirement match set for WM.

Now here's where we have fun.

When you think of a retirement match stipulations what comes to mind? If Undertaker loses, he retires, right? Wrong. Make the special stipulation to the match that if Taker wins and retains his streak he must retire.

This opens a whole realm of psychological questions. How much does the streak mean to Taker? On that note, what about his career?

Now obviously, the whole point of this is to give a story book ending retirement to a man who deserves it. Undertaker has to make the choice, and in the end, his choice will be to bow out gracefully with a win, his legacy intact and a streak I doubt the WWE will ever plan on matching.

I understand this probably wont happen, but the next time you get a second close your eyes and picture that moment. It will feel good
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:34 am

The question is who will be facing him at WM 27
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:32 pm

it can be barret.....i guess
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 am

wow that was great but i wuould go for taker winng the match so tht the streak and taker wud alwayz remain legndary history
Back to top Go down
AARko
AARko

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 pm

WwE can't live off the undertaker forever. Why not build up Randy Ortons legend killer name, or A Drew Mcintyre. I like the if he wins he retires, but you would need a heel gm to put him in that type of matchm Personally I would prefer a sting v taker match, or another orton v taker match
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Nah, Taker's streak is going to end at 100 - 1
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:57 pm

REALISTICLY, Undertaker's retirement will be a chance to let a up and comer have his chance at WM glory. I think it could be Barrett v Undertaker, with Undertaker winning. But Mark Calaway (Undertaker's actual name) already said that if anybody was to end his streak, he wanted it to be Kane.

Hopefully, he will still take on a non wrestling role in the WWE after he retires :/
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:31 pm

But sting has just signed for wwe and thats a rumor and he signed for 1 year so i could be taker v.s sting
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:27 am

If it is Sting v Undertaker, I think they will both retire at WM, it will probably be loser leaves town sorta match, with both getting counted out = Both have to leave the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 am

That would be the worst match. Two old men? Meh, he'll face Kane.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:20 am

Probably i agree with VV and if this happens then wwe will suck
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 am

He already faced Kane and never seen anyone face the deadman twice on WM
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:12 am

Kane faced Taker twice.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:18 am

even hbk faced taker twice
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:47 pm

I thought I'd put my insight on this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:22 am

VV wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 am

xXPaulXx wrote:
VV wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania    Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania  Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertaker's Streak: How the WWE Can Retire a Legend at Wrestlemania
Page 1 of 1