InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rated is my game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

Rated is my game! Empty
PostSubject: Rated is my game!   Rated is my game! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 pm

' The Arena feels as a graveyard with it silence spread all around, The fans are busy with their snacks and drinks but the expression in their faces tell us that they are really curious and excited on what they will get to witness in this great night, Having so many things in their heads, in this wonderful night and then out of no where, Suddenly The silence is broken by Edge theme song...

You think you know me” is heard and Metalingus by Alter Bridge hits the audio system while the white smoke starts to flow in the stage as Edge comes out passing trough it. He walks down the ramp looking around the crowd. He stops in the middle and looks down before raising his hands doing his usual pose while rainbow fireworks explode behind him. He looks to left and right and then runs sliding into the ring. He stays on the mat for a couple of seconds and then gets up going to the a side of the ring and getting into the ropes while raising his right hand. The fans are booing him loud but he just smiles. He goes for a mic to speak, but when he's about to start the audience interrupts him with their cheers.

:R:*Edge | The Rated R Superstar*:R:

Thank you, Thank you please quiet down now I have something to say to you guys... Thank you. First off I want to congrats Team Smackdown on there win at Superstars... yeah The Rock he actually Peoples Elbow on Batista and we lost the match... and you call yourself the Champion Batista wow real nice.... I told Batista that he would lose I told him tag me in and Batista said no he got this... well Batista do you have it now? I think not! Batista I really and truly want to challenge you in a Match, I want to show the IIWF universe that what The Rock did to you at Superstars, that I could do the same thing to you and no not with the Peoples Elbow but with my Spear! So Batista please come out here and accept this match or I will have to drag you out myself!

Edge waits for Batista to come out

TBC: Batista
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

Rated is my game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated is my game!   Rated is my game! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:25 pm

$$$$BATISTA$$$$

maybe u should just shut up with all the ultimate opportunist crap. because u can't beat me. u will never beat me. i will give u a try but u don't even deserve to be in my ring. u don't deserve to be in the same building as me. i'm a true legend and future member in the hall of fame(fans boos). oh shut up morons. I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU EDGE. u deserve to get beat up by the animal BATISTA. what do you say you and me next monday. extreme rules?

tbc edge
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

Rated is my game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated is my game!   Rated is my game! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

*Edge grins and raises the mic to his mouth to speak*

:R:*Edge | The Rated R Superstar*:R:

Batista first of all this is not your ring second of all this is not your building and third of all you are not and will never be a hall of famer or maybe you can be hall of loser when I am done with you next Monday and damn sure it will be Extreme Rulez and guess what I will be the winner because RATED IS MY GAME!

Edge theme song plays around the arena as Batista comes out the ring....

Jerry Lawler: Well there you have Edge will be facing Batista next week Monday in a Extreme Rulez match!

Micheal Cole: Yeah I know, I just cannot wait this will have to be the Main Event! well goodnight everyone!

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rated is my game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated is my game!   Rated is my game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rated is my game!
Page 1 of 1