InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slammy awards WINNERS...

Go down 
+6
✮Waqas✮
Dylan James
Max
Ryan Wolf
Dangerous
feartheviper
10 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

Slammy awards WINNERS... Empty
PostSubject: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Slammy awards WINNERS... Wwe-2010-slammy-awards

Members and Staff of IIWF, Its been over 6 months since this fed started and we have come ac across many exciting and fun moments, today is one such moment, as we have decided to conduct a Slammy awards function. Winners will be chosen on the Day we reopen and that is 1st of jan 2011

Slammy awards WINNERS... Xm90z7

WINNER - DASHINGVIPER

He won a chance to be a GM in a competition..... he came out as the winner... as an underdog. He wasn't taken seriously in the beggining, but he always did what a GM had to do best and that is to make cards... his cards were never impartial, he gave equal chances to all his members... and he is now the first ever BEST GM slammy winner

Slammy awards WINNERS... 3486ko2

WINNER- The luchador

He is quite new to this site, has stayed here around 2 months and has mixed, with everyone. He has never got into any fight.. and always been friendly to everyone he has meet..

Slammy awards WINNERS... 11w3sm1

WINNER- Kane [BRM]

[i]Kane started his carrier with dominance.. in a PPV he took out the whole opposing team.. by himself, he continued to dominate everywhere, and became a US Champion very fast in his carrier, he also defende his title, and has beaten many champions and stronger contenders in his journey so far

Slammy awards WINNERS... 30jk415

WINNER- FTV & Paul

In terms of votes FTV is ahead, but I would like to share this award with Paul, He has been a great sig maker, He helped me out with some basics, wihout which I wouldnt be able to make any sigs... He is a great gfx maker... and I am glad to share this award with him.

Slammy awards WINNERS... 2z9fyox

WINNER- AWESOMNESS

Awesomness has been with us for some time now, and he has been active everyday, I don't remember a single day I havent found him not online. Hence he truly deserves this Award

Slammy awards WINNERS... 34ordzd

WINNER- FTV

I still remember my first Promo I made, I have improved alot since then, and my RPs have shown that, I am really delighted and hapy on receiving this award...

Slammy awards WINNERS... 257lhkj

WINNER- BD

[i]This was a close one, It was between DJ and BD and BD won this slammy by a vote, well BD, You have been a very friendly and funny guy here, and You deserve this award.

Slammy awards WINNERS... Dvscpl

WINNER- FTV

[i]Well, I am thrilled, and happy to be given another award, and this award means alot to me, IIWF has truly been home to me, and I have done everything I could for my home, Thanks again

Slammy awards WINNERS... 20a3r86

WINNER- JACK SWAGGER[BG]

Jack Swagger started his carrier, with a world title win, against Shawn, He dominated, and beat everyone and anyone he faced, He lost his title without a defense, in his reign but won it back in the next PPV.. He truly deserves this slammy for the superstar of the year

Slammy awards WINNERS... 9vb9s2

WINNER- EDGE [RYAN WOLF]

[i]This was a big shocker, I personally remember this PPV quite well, This was My worst Paper View in IIWF yet Sad I lost 3 matches, and one of them was this Money In the bank itself, Taker was unbeaten till then, and after the match, Edge cashed in his briefcase and not only won the MITB but also beat Taker to become the new IIWF champion

Slammy awards WINNERS... 2u6mom8

WINNER- UO DELETING THE OFFICE

[i]This was one shocking and Heart stopping moment, I remember when He said tht he deleted the office, I didnt belive it but when I checked I was like... WHAT THE FUCK, This event, really shocked Ryan the most, his heart truly stopped, as I could see his reaction, and he was broken down, Since there is no UO... [ThankGod] I would Like to give this Award to the Owner Ryan wolf Itself Razz

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERzz
Back to top Go down
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Slammy awards WINNERS... 566492 very very good Sad
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Lmao. I take UO's award. the bastard. Nice job tej, and deffinitely congrats to everyone. Athough everyone here is a winner, the votes were fair and congratulations clap

A new year in IIWF is starting soon people, lets keep it going and everyone do ur best. Everyone here deserves a Slammy and Im sure everyone will end up with one. Let The Fun begi with a new year cheers
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Activety Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:54 pm

dammit I thought I ahd funniest member, congrats
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:36 am

aaaaahhhhhhhh i lost
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:47 am

congratz evryone ..who won the slammyz and i hope the ppl who dint win it may win it again next time..im soo happy its my third month in the site and this is my first site..and i get to become the break out star this is truly home..aweosme post ftv cheers clap
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:04 am

OMG
ftv truely gets my full respect,others in place of ftv wouldn't have shared the award with me *bastards* behave LOL i should have won the funniest member award,my bro's an overweight retard screw him lol
Now besides that,congrats to everyone who won an award and everybody here is a winner and an Icon.I'm talking about each and everyone of you guys really,even 4 the guys who registered an hour ago lmao.
Hope the next year would be better and strong with the site on a great active fun roll
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 am

Thre will be awards every month.. and abut BD being a overweight retard.. So Is My bugger brother.. and yeah.. 3 awards.... lol

Next month.. I will probably be in just 1 or 2 awards.. Coz I seem to be getting lot of the votes (hmm)
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:02 am

lol....because ftv you are gud at evry thing............
Back to top Go down
sidramalik100

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:05 am

Well this is one of the best award and i want that this time stone Gold will win this Award because i am his big fan and he is my Favorite all the times . So i like to watch him by taking this award .
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:15 pm

When's the next slammies?
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 am

Soon enough man,i'll reconsider it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slammy awards WINNERS...   Slammy awards WINNERS... Empty

Back to top Go down

Slammy awards WINNERS...
Page 1 of 1