InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaval done in WWE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:56 am

WWE.com made a big mistake when they released Kaval the 23. December 2010. There isn't some news about the release, so. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:25 am

he was realesd becuz wwe dint have any future planning with him ..its a lame reason ..kaval is a g8 talent..and the realsed the poor guy
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:37 am

this is maybe better for him..i guess that he will go back to TNA and they know how to treat great talents.so i think he will get a decent push in TNA!
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:46 am

Yeah, that's kinda better for Kaval, I think. TNA is not based on PG, so it would be cool to see Kaval return as Low Ki or Senshi. But that's bad for WWE. WWE releases the best guys. They'll only have John Cena if they keep doing that. But Kaval was tired and sick of going around the world. That's a big lose for WWE.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:55 am

yea guyz ur rite but anwayz if tna goes up..this is the only way wwe will stop focusing on pg cena and focus on other superstars more...cena is the reason this happnes they are focusin on the ediot ..who is 4 kids all kids love him big guyz like us we dnt..kaval will be a big usperstar if he goes to tna ..wwe shud just stop focusing on the stupid cena
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:11 am

RIGHT! Cena got fired then hired again. This f****** sucks. The storyline was destroyied. I was so happy when he got fired! ARHHHH!
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:29 am

yea i mean it was gud ..but vince fuckin hired him becuz of the kids and his money..dam i wish cena was gone
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:31 am

lol.cena is gr8 talent but he is a show offer but i luv the part that happened with wade
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:56 am

anywyz punk will beat cena now
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:57 am

we'll see
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 am

actyually i want him to beat cena ...who cares abt the kids vince shud atlest care abt us..big tenagers
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 am

Yeah, doesn't got balls. If he gets low blowed, he gets up right away xD
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 am

jericho got punt by orton...no more y2j
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 am

hope jericho returns..and hhh and taker alien
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:38 pm

It is being revealed that former WWE Superstar Kaval did in fact request his release from World Wrestling Entertainment, with the reason being that he was said to be frustrated over his overall position with the company.

WWE's creative department was told by officials to "job out" Kaval following his WWE NXT season two win before building him up again for his pay-per-view Intercontinental Championship match against champion Dolph Ziggler, a match that Kaval went on to lose.

Following the match, WWE creative was told to start jobbing out Kaval once again. Furthermore, Kaval confronted WWE officials following his on-screen loss to Drew McIntyre on the December 21st edition of Friday Night SmackDown and asked if there was any kind of heat on him and was told that there wasn't. He then asked if he would be involved in any future plans and was told by WWE officials that there were no plans or ideas for him. This led to Kaval requesting and being granted his release from WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaval done in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaval done in WWE   Kaval done in WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaval done in WWE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneImpactWrestling :: Wrestling News/Discussion-
Jump to: