InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be? Empty
PostSubject: samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be?   samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:51 pm

If you haven't already noticed, Samoa Joe's TNA contract has expired. While reports suggest Joe will work tonight's PPV and Thursday's Impact.

While I'm fully aware that both sides plan to negotiate a new deal this coming week, this is a golden opportunity for Joe.

For the past few months, Joe has been buried by TNA management. Joe's current standing in TNA pales in comparison to his early run in the company. An undefeated streak that stretched over a year and a decent World Title run.

Now he's losing matches to Jeff Jarrett, and guys like Orlando Jordan. Like I've stated times before, Joe has been having one of the worst years along side buddy CM Punk. TNA has been treating Joe like garbage since Hogan and Bischoff joined TNA.

Joe has also been stuck in pointless angles. The kidnapping angle from months ago was never explained and Joe hasn't been able to regain his momentum since. All of this should point to a major change for Joe. Maybe even a change in companies.

I perfectly understand the handling of former TNA talent by WWE Creative but it's noticeably different in this case. Joe did not leave the WWE for TNA. Even if he did it wouldn't get any worse than his current status in TNA. Joe's a shell of his former self and I am behind any strive for a change.

Maybe a monster heel role in WWE could help his character. Remember Joe has multiple buddies in the WWE. Morrison, Cena and CM Punk are all friends with the "Submission Machine". Maybe a little peer pressure would push Joe to switch companies.

Just imagine Joe taking on Sheamus, Cena, Kane, Orton and maybe even the phenom. It's time for Joe to hit the big time. He will not receive any argument from me
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be?   samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Yeah, I would love to see him against Daniel Bryan Very Happy Samoa Joe FTW!
Back to top Go down
VV
Crusador
Crusador
VV

PostSubject: Re: samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be?   samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:19 pm

I wouldn't mind if he joined WWE. Isn't he that Nation Of Violence guy though?
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be?   samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:53 am

gr8 if samoa joe joins wwe and cc were the hell wer u??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be?   samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be? Empty

Back to top Go down

samoa-joe-now-that-his-tna-contract-has-expired!-is-wwe-the-place-to-be?
Page 1 of 1