InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Morrison is back!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dangerous
Titan
Titan
Dangerous

John Morrison is back!!! Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison is back!!!   John Morrison is back!!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 pm

The Arena is silent, The fans are busy with their snacks and drinks but the expression in their faces tell us that they are really curious and excited on what they will get to witness, Suddenly John Morrison theme song starts up...

John Morrison comes out as the camera is in slow-motion as he does his signature taunt... he then walks down the ramp as he looks side to side... he then gives his shades to a child that is cheering his name... he then walks up the steel steps as he dukes under the rope he then goes on a turnbuckle and does his signature taunt... he then grabs a mic from ringside...

John Morrison is back!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8ea6lMJBiT9UfmkPxifF5Ea75dGnyi2FvKdI28ja5SahDkC-D_Q

John Morrison | StarShip Pain

You are looking at the best wrestler in this company, I am here to tell everyone of you that John Morrison is here for just one reason and that is to dominate. My name is John Morrison... I have all the skills of any other wrestler... and I will become the next IIWF Champion... I cannot wait to get in action and you know what... I want to get in action right now... so if there is any other superstar that wants to face me... then just come out and you will be defeated.

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down

John Morrison is back!!!
Page 1 of 1