InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalid
Titan
Titan
Khalid

WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM Empty
PostSubject: WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM   WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:27 am

As I went through the morning routine of checking my twitter account before heading off to my first class of the day, I came across a tweet that caught my immediate attention.

It was a tweet from WWE Veteran Goldust.

The tweet simply read "I am the raw gm"

I was flabbergasted for a few seconds. I quickly re-tweeted it and within minutes got several notifications of my friends asking me if it was really true. I told them all I thought it was just another joke from WWE golden locked wrestler.

That's all this probably is. Just another joke. That's what I kept telling myelf. No way would Vince McMahon allow the bizarre one be the mastermind behind the best storyline WWE has had in years, Remember This.

After class I went back to see if there were any more tweets from him. And boy were there.

Here are a few of them:

Never said gm stood for general manager....gm stands for gold man of raw
Gm goffy matador
Ooooh as retweeted by my queen....gm...goldie monster of raw
Golden master
Golden mesiah
I will give u the golden mist
This list can go on and on. Needless to say Goldust gave everyone quite a scare today. I expect nothing less from him.

I highly recommend following Dustin Rhodes. Here is his twitter.
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM   WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:10 am

its a lie
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM   WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:08 am

yes its copltely cuz wade said tht their is some one who leads us frm out and he may be the gm or maybe batista...all suspense
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM   WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:12 pm

yeah i luv suspenses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM   WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: Goldust Says He Is Mystery GM
Page 1 of 1