InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New tag champions

Go down 
+2
Ryan Wolf
XxJFxX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
XxJFxX

New tag champions Empty
PostSubject: New tag champions   New tag champions EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 pm

“No More Words” hits the PA system and the audience erupt standing on their feet waiting for the arrival of the Charismatic Enigma. After a few moments, he finally makes his way out passing trough the black curtain walking with long steps. Diferently to other times, he has no paint on his face and he’s wearing his “Inmune to Fear” T-Shirt and he’s holding his new Tag title. He suddenly stops and starts making his usual dance while the fireworks explode at his sides. After they’re finished, he continues walking down the ramp claping hands with the fans behing the barricade. He then goes and climbs the ring steps before stoping in the apron and giving a loud scream to the crowd. Hardy then slips between the ropes and runs to the turnbuckle to do his signature pistols pose. He jumps back to the ring and ask for a mic to start to speak

:::X:::The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy:::X:::
Ladies and gentlemen…the Hardy Party has officially begun!!

Loud Cheers

:::X:::The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy:::X:::
Last night at Cyber Sunday I finally got my first title here on IIWF. And I must say it feels great to have gold on my shoulder once again! But you see, I didn’t do all the work by myself, no, I’m holding this championship right now, cuz I had an amazing partner. That’s why right now, I want you Randy, to come out here and let me thank you face to face…

'' The Arena feels as a graveyard with it silence spread all around, The fans are busy with their snacks and drinks but the expression in their faces tell us that they are really curious and excited on what they will get to witness, Having so many things in their heads, Suddenly The silence is broken as Randy Orton's Theme music hits the arena for a huge pop. The Fans go wild The Lights change and excitement is felt in the air as The Fans realize that The Vicious Orton is here.

>>::Justin Roberts::<<

Weighing in Two hundred at Forty Five pounds (245 lb) from Saint Charles, Missouri, Randy Orton HUGE CHEERS

As he enters the Arena he Is welcome by a huge Ovation from the Crowd, After he enters He makes his way to the Ring. An [RKO Chant][/b] immediately breaks out. He walks to the Ring totally still and doesn't seem to bother weather the fans like him or not. He then walks on the steel steps bends down the rope and enters the Ring. The RKO Chants still Continue and in moments Randy walks towards the turnbuckle and climbs over it. He does his Signature taunt and The Fans go wild and seem to love it, he then climbs back down and walks to another Turnbuckle and climbs it once more and does his Signature Taunt. He climbs down and gives a devilish smile with his Viper eyes, and the Fans don't seem to stop with their Chant. Then the music stops he steps down to the ring and grabs a Microphone from a nearby crew man. He waits for the fans to settle down then he takes his Mic to his mouth and starts to speak

New tag champions OrtonV2

>>::|The Viper|Randy Orton| Man of Destiny|::<<

There’s no need to thank me for anything Jeff. I did what I had to do. I chose you as my partner because I knew that with you on my side there was no way we could lose. You see, last night was not a good night for me. Why? Simply because I lost my World Heavyweight Title. My precious title, and I to be honest with you I don’t even know if I’m gonna get it back. That’s why I need to make sure I don’t lose these title. I need to make sure they stay with me for a long time. And the only thing I need to do that, it’s something I already have…(he turns)..a partner that is as great as myself…But unfortunately for you Jeff…you are not that man!

Randy turns around quickly conecting the RKO on Hardy!! He jumps back to his feet and lifts the mic to his mouth again

There’s only one guy in this bussines that is worthy to fight alongside the viper…this man!

He points to the stage and inmediatly a theme song starts to play…

“You think you know me” is heard and Metalingus by Alter Bridge hits the audio system while the white smoke starts to flow in the stage as Edge comes out passing trough it. He looks around the crowd with a big smile on his face. In the ring Randy starts to stomp Jeff again and again. Edge then runs down the ramp and slides into the ring to do the same. They both beat him up till Randy goes out and takes two chairs and throws them into the ring. Edge takes one and places it under Hardy’s head. He grabs the other one and lifts it for a sec before hitting Jeff with it and making him bleed. He does the same a couple of times and then Randy tells him to stop. Orton walks back to a corner getting in position. He then runs to Hardy and conects the punt and Jeff falls unconscious. Edge grabs the tag titles and hands one to Randy. They both lift them to the air as the boos from the crowd sorround the arena

END OF RP

OOC: Bye Bye Hardy...Hello Rated RKO!!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

New tag champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tag champions   New tag champions EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 pm

OOC: Awesome...........Rated RKO!
Back to top Go down
tOpGuN!
Crusador
Crusador
tOpGuN!

New tag champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tag champions   New tag champions EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:30 am

occ:whoa! i didnt noe that u can hit others like tat! i thought hitting was not allowed
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

New tag champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tag champions   New tag champions EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:06 am

occ: wow tht was aweomeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
✮Waqas✮
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
✮Waqas✮

New tag champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tag champions   New tag champions EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:52 am

OOC:AWESUM!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

New tag champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tag champions   New tag champions EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:56 am

karandabbang wrote:
occ:whoa! i didnt noe that u can hit others like tat! i thought hitting was not allowed

U cant hit people.... The only reason he hit because he was Jeff and changed to EDGE. Never and I mean Ever dot that. lol

mahn JF. Gr8 promo indeed. AWESOME !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New tag champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tag champions   New tag champions Empty

Back to top Go down

New tag champions
Page 1 of 1