InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 Empty
PostSubject: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:16 am

This may be old, but I got this of GameFaqs. I don't know what 'All Axxess' is because I haven't even got the game yet, I just thought this could help some people. I do not take credit for this.

Superstars/Divas/Legends:

Brie Bella: Win one Women's Championshipwith any Diva on PPV (WWE Universe)
Druid: Complete all 5 RTWMs
Ezekiel Jackson: Win 5 matches on "WWE Superstars" with any superstar (1-on-1 Match only) (WWE Universe)
Finlay: Win 1 "SmackDown" match with any Superstar (1-on-1 Match only) (WWE Universe)
Gail Kim: Win 1 Divas-only match with any Diva (WWE Universe)
Goldust: Win 10 "Raw" matches with any Superstar (1-on-1 Match only) (WWE Universe)
Jake "The Snake" Roberts: In the Vs. Undertaker RTWM, do not take heavy damage to any limbs in Week 9 against Jake Roberts.
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka: In the Vs. Undertaker RTWM, win in less than 3 minutes during Week 10 Match of the Week
Mickie James: Win 5 Divas-only matches with any Diva (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 matches only)
Mike Knox: Win 5 "SmackDown" matches with any superstar (1-on-1 matches only) (WWE Universe)
Nikki Bella: Win one Women's Championshipwith any Diva on PPV (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match)
Paul Bearer (Manager): Complete the "Vs Undertaker RTWM" (and beat him in 90 seconds)
Ricky Steamboat: In Jericho's RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Ricky Steamboat (Must have completed all previous Challenge Matches)
Rob Van Dam: Complete Rey Mysterio’s RTWM with Rey set to “Good”
The Rock: In Vs Undertaker RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against The Rock. (Must have completed all previous Challenge Matches)
Shelton Benjamin: Win 10 "SmackDown" matches with any superstar (1-on-1 matches only) (WWE Universe)
Stone Cold Steve Austin: In Christian’s RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Stone Cold. (Must have completed all previous Challenge Matches)
Terry Funk: In Rey Mysterio’s RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Terry Funk. (Must have completed all previous Challenge Matches)
Vince McMahon: In John Cena’s RTWM, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Vince McMahon, Sheamus, and Drew McIntyre. (Must have completed all previous Challenge Matches)
Vladimir Kozlov: Win 1 “Raw” match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)
William Regal: Win 10 “WWE Superstars” match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)
Yoshi Tatsu: Win 5 “Raw” matches with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)
Zack Ryder: Win 1 “WWE Superstars” match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)

Alternate Outfits:

Batista (Civilian): In Jericho’s RTWM, win against Kofi, Henry & Batista in Week 8
Chris Jericho (Civilian): In Jericho’s RTWM, talk to Stephanie McMahon in the GM’s office, then win Week 1’s match of the Week, execute at least 1 finisher and don’t take heavy damage.
Christian (Civilian): In Christian’s RTWM, beat Tyson Kidd or William Regal in a Royal Rumble side story match.
Christian (Conquistador): Initiate the Week 4 Challenge in Rey Mysterio’s RTWM
CM Punk (T-Shirt): Purchase “ALL Axxess” from WWE Shop.
Edge (Civilian): In Christian’s RTWM, defeat Big Show in a locker room area during “Elimination Chamber”.
Jack Swagger (Civilian): In Rey Mysterio’s RTWM, partner with Jack Swagger during Week 3, then win the Match of the Week as Jack Swagger.
John Cena (Entrance/Civilian): In Cena’s RTWM, win the Week 8 Challenge against Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase.
Masked Kane Attire: Win against Masked Kane in the VS Undertaker RTWM.
MVP (Civilian): In Cena’s RTWM, win both Week 5 and Week 7 Tag Team Challenge Match against R-Truth & Mike Knox.
Randy Orton (Ref attire): In Cena’s RTWM, beat Randy Orton in the WrestleMania Match of the Week during the Lost Week 9 timeline.
Randy Orton (Suit): In Cena’s RTWM, beat Randy Orton in the WrestleMania Match of the Week during the Won Week 9 timeline.
Randy Orton (T-Shirt): In Cena’s RTWM, beat Randy Orton in 3 minutes or less during the Week 12 “I Quit” match in the Lost Week 9 timeline.
Rey Mysterio (Civilian): In Rey Mysterio’s RTWM, eliminate Evan Bourne in the Royal Rumble and win the Royal Rumble.
Rey Mysterio (Evil) and Entrance Scene: Complete Rey Mysterio’s RTWM with Rey set to “Evil”.
Shawn Michaels (Civilian): Purchase “ALL Axxess” at the WWE Shop.
Ted DiBiase (T-Shirt): In Cena’s RTWM, defeat Ted DiBiase to win the Week 11 Tag Team Challenge against Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes.
Todo Americano: In Rey Mysterio’s RTWM, perform a finisher on Todo Americano while playing as Evan Bourne in Week 12.
Triple H (Civilian): In Jericho’s RTWM, during Week 6, escape to the parking lot without losing to Triple H.
Vince McMahon (Suit): In Jericho’s RTWM, win the WWE Championship against Triple H at WrestleMania XXVI.

Arenas

Druid Arena: Complete all 5 RTWMs
Backlash: Win once at Backlash with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
The Bash: Win once at The Bash with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
Bragging Rights: Win once at Bragging Rights with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
Breaking Point: Win once at Breaking Point with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
ECW: Win once at SummerSlam with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
Extreme Rules: Win once at Extreme Rules with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
Hell In A Cell: Win once at Hell In A Cell with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
Judgment Day: Win once at Royal Rumble with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
Night of Champions: Win once at Night of Champions with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
Survivor Series: Win once at Survivor Series with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
TLC: Win once at TLC with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)
Tribute to the Troops: Win once at WrestleMania XXVI with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom)

Other:

Edge/Christian Custom Entrance (As seen in his RTWM): In Christian’s RTWM, between Weeks 10 and 12, cash in the Money in the Bank against Edge and win.
ECW Create Modes Content: Hold 10 matches in Exhibition Mode.
Entrance Videos (for Create-An-Entrance Parts): Purchase at WWE Shop.
Enhanced Abilities: Purchase at WWE Shop.

Unlock Everything, CM Punk and Shawn Micahels Alternate attires, Bret Hart, Ministry Undertaker Attire, Randy Orton’s “Viper” Attires and Adjust Superstar Abilities are only available via DLC, Fan Axxess or ALL Axxess.

Cheat Codes:
apexpredator: All Randy Orton Attires (Referee, Suit, T-shirt)
Slurpee: John Cena Street Attire and T-shirt for your avatar.
8thannualtribute: TTTT Arena
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:41 am

Where did you copy this, Fairy?
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:47 am

from thesmackdownhotel.com idiot
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Damn you Dashing member! Just because Ryan removed me from the Dashing group, dosn't make you better than me! (BTW. Ryan I know your reading this... I just want to know. Why remove Miz? Or should i say.. AWESOMENESS! Just kidding. Why did you? You made me sad!) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:00 pm

i removed u from the dashing member thing
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:05 pm

How did u remove him ? Ur not a Mod dude
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:08 pm

i am the mod in that group look
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 pm

OMG! Ryan, is this the MOD from my Dashing group!!???
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:13 pm

got a problem? i can add u again if ur not calling me ugly names or fairy
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 pm

But you are BastistaFairy!
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:16 pm

your from denmark. you know what fyr means
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:19 pm

WTF? Are you kidding me? Ask everybody here, they know I'm from the wonderfull= (Do the sentince. You I told it too. (FTV, DV, BRM, DP, DJ, Paul) BTW. Fyr means Fairy
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:20 pm

going to send u a pm on danish because ur a danish boy
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:27 pm

OMG? Dude translate this shit! And add me to the Fu***g GROUP!
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:28 pm

say sorry
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:30 pm

THE IIWF CHAMP FYR wrote:
say sorry

NO WAY IN HELL! I DON'T SAY SORRY TO PEOPLE I DON'T EVEN LIKE! AND EVEN THE ONES WHO SAYS I'M DANISH!!! MATTER OF A FACT I AIN'T SAYING SORRY TO ANYBODY! I DON'T REGRET A THING I'VE EVER DONE! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR PROBLEM NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:36 pm

ur danish and you know it
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Could you people STOP with your fight !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Listen ''FTV''. This kid says that the country Argentina is ''Denmark''. No, no, no! Just put me back in that damn group and we're all happy!
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:42 pm

lol you writed a danish pm to me and i showed u this site and ur danish
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Let...me...talk....slowly....so...you....UNDERSTAND! I.....aren't....from....your.....country.....named.....Denmark....I.....am....from...the...awesome...better...than..Denmark...country....named....Argentina!!!
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 pm

you......from........denmark.......and......you......know....it
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:33 pm

He might have just translated the whole thing !!! Could u please shut up guys !!

AW just tell Ryan..
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
Titan
Titan
xXPaulXx

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:57 am

guys you really need to cut the BS,the topic is crawling with spams behave
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:01 am

OMG! This kid says I'm from the country you Denamark. NOBODY KNOWS THAT COUNTRY DUDE! It's a really small country and you you want me to live there!?!? BTW, Fairy. Add me to the group, and I'll say I'm from that country -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011   how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

how to unlock nearly everything except championships in svr 2011
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next