InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wrestling God

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Wrestling God Empty
PostSubject: The Wrestling God   The Wrestling God EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:20 am

There are some things which begin slowly but as time goes they become stronger and reach new heights but to reach them you have to go in the right way and work hard.Here is a story about a man who dreamed big hoping that he will acheive those dreams but sometimes its not the way you choose,its how you choose them and thats what he did.He did all the wrong things in the right way and i hope you guys know who i am talking about JBL.

Entrance

The arena is like a stadium with many people in it and this was the moment that we see a start of a new journey.We see many people eagerly waiting for something to happen and finally its time for JBL to come out.We see a theme song which catches some attention and there is a strange feeling that a New Wrestler has arrived.Suddenly we see a mysterious light comming from the back as the camera goes around everyone can see a car comming out from the backside.After sometime we see a black Limousine comming out and then the driver suddenly stops the car.He gets out of the car and then goes a few steps back to open the door and we see a man who appears to be JBL getting out of the car with a huge smile in his face.He watches the whole arena with a strange smile on his face and walks the ramp and the next thing we see is he is in the ring with a mic in his hand

The Wrestling God

You people are here to see the debut of the "Wrestling God" and i welcome you all to this very moment and thank you for attending this night.Now first things first my name is JBL and you people will have to hear this name for a long long time.This is now my ring and i own it.You people may have seen many guys talking like they will do this,they will do that but the fact is at the end they dont do anything but talk.That is exactly opposite to the things that i do.You can call me me a smart talker who actually knows what he is doing.So now as i stand here i expect some respect from you guys.You know what i will not ask it i demand it and if you look at it i will be noticed.The question is when and how.Every dog has his day.Some are having it now but like i said i will have my moment and when that happens you all will call me your "Wrestling God"

Future Goals

Now as you people see me here i did not came here just for introducing myself.There is another big reason i am out here.You all know that the raw brand won their match at the ppv and there was a guy who defeated me to win it.I was talking about KANE,that guy was lucky last night but i know if given a chance i can beat him and show you all that i deserve to be here.So now let me tell you that the fun is over and now i am serious.You think you are dominating,haha i dont think so.What will you do oh yes i will open the gates of hell no no i will unleash hell on earth.You are just a joke and when i beat you everyone will know that i am the one who is truely your new "Wrestling God"
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

The Wrestling God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling God   The Wrestling God EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 am

a huge fire explosion occurs all the lights go red . kane comes out standi tall and laugfing

KANE:muhahahahaa u think u can beat me jbl u think this is a joke.but if u really think u can beat me than lets have a match at suerstars.i accpet ur challenge at superstars u vs me. finally ill show u my wrath and prove to u that when i can beat u once i can beat u again but this time its a diffent game its a 1 on 1 which makes it bettr iam on jbl and u have maken a big mistake by chalenging me becouase i will BURN YOUR SOUL

kane throws the mic and walks away in confidence
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
XxJFxX

The Wrestling God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling God   The Wrestling God EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:32 pm

big red monster wrote:
KANE:muhahahahaa

LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

The Wrestling God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling God   The Wrestling God EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:33 pm

That's mysterious scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wrestling God Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wrestling God   The Wrestling God Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wrestling God
Page 1 of 1