InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesomeness vs feartheviper

Go down 
+9
TNAFAN
Dangerous
xXALIXx
Dylan James
-BGShelton-
feartheviper
randy orton is awesome
Max
Ryan Wolf
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which RP Do You Like Better?
feartheviper
Awesomeness vs feartheviper I_vote_lcap63%Awesomeness vs feartheviper I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 12 ]
Awesomeness
Awesomeness vs feartheviper I_vote_lcap37%Awesomeness vs feartheviper I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

Awesomeness vs feartheviper Empty
PostSubject: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:03 am

vote on the rp u like best Smile

Last edited by Ryan Wolf on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 am

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:10 am

someone start whenever. u hav til this weekend. 4 days deadline
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:59 am

It's funny because FTV was my pro XD
Back to top Go down
randy orton is awesome
Titan
Titan
randy orton is awesome

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:37 pm

lol pro vs rookie
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 pm

I was gonna face DJ who has my pro, Lol

well this will be gr8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:18 pm

SCENE 1

'' The Camera rolls and we see Michael Cole in front of CM Punk's locker room with a Microphone in his hand

::: Michael Cole :::

Ladies and Gentlemen, As you all heard It will be CM Punk VS Jericho will be the main event tonight. Let hear what are Punk's thoughts about his match tonight

KNOCK, KNOCK !!!!, Cm Punk Opens the Door and doesn't look happy

Punk, I just wanted to know your thoughts about your match against Chris Jericho, Chris Jericho has been...

As Cole speaks he gets interrupted by Michael Cole. Punk snatches The Mic and speaks

::: CM Punk :::

Cole, you dare you disturb me, for your useless questions. Why do you ask these questions. You want to know weather I can beat a man like Chris Jericho who has acheived soo many thing on WWE. Well Cole, get this into your head. This isn't WWE, this is IIWF. Anyone can acheive what he has done in such a long carrier, but no one can have a dominating carrier as me. You may have won 22 championships in your WWE career, you may be the first-ever Undisputed Champion in WWE. you may have won the WWE Intercontinental Championship a record nine times. You may be a six-time World Champion, having won the WCW/World Championship twice, the WWF Championship once, and the World Heavyweight Championship three times. But It doesn't matter. You have been in wrestling for more than 15 years (Laughs). You call yourself the best for that. (Laughs). I am a five-time World Champion, having won the ROH World Championship once, the ECW Championship once, and the World Heavyweight Championship three times. In addition to these championships I have also won the World Tag Team Championship and the WWE Intercontinental Championship making me the nineteenth WWE Triple Crown Champion.I was a member of the Ring of Honor (ROH) roster, where I won the ROH Tag Team Championship, ROH World Championship, and I was the first head trainer of the ROH wrestling school.

Punk Smiles and takes a Pause, as the fans BOO loud, then Michael Cole takes the Microphone and starts to speak

Well Punk..

As Michael Cole, talks, he gets interrupted once more by Punk

::: CM Punk :::

I wasn't finished yet, how dare you interrupt me. When I am done I will give you the Mic, do you understand. Well as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, Stats does not matter. Jericho, I think its high time for you to realize that its not you who is the best, Its me. None of you people are worth comparing me to. Its insult by comparing other by me, and I am ashamed of people who actually believe that Jericho is better than me (Laughs), I mean, I am in just a whole different level, I will just give you a small example, Jericho was the one who created the Money in the Bank, but he couldn't even win a match of his own creation (Laughs). I won the Money In the Bank twice, I retired Jeff Hardy from WWE. Jericho, its me who has achieved greatness time and time again and its me who is the best in the world at what he does. You are just one other freak who cares about your so called Jericholic, well the only thing all these Poor people are Losers like you. These people here don't have the heart to be Saved. Its not you who can Save these people, Its me Jericho. You get this in your head. Straight Edge Means, I am better than you, This is a fact, and a Fact can never change. No matter how hard you try it will always be me, who will end up as the winner. I am simply the best Jericho. I am here in IIWF to save these people. People like you, who need help. You people depend of drugs, drinks, Smoke. You people cannot live without it. You people cannot do anything without it. Well Just see me, I need no one. I don't need any exterior help to be better than you all. Jericho, what you have achieved is not your achievements, you haven't achieved them entirely by yourself, But I have.

Punk gives a devilish and wicked smile, and continues to speak

Just like everyone else, even you need to be saved Jericho. You talk about saving others well I wonder who is going to save you. Today I will show you what Straight Edge is all about, as I just don't beat you but I will end you carrier here. Jericho, you are old, and now you are nothing but a piece of garbage, who is surrounded by germs like you people over here. Jericho, welcome to reality because you are no longer the best.

Punk, Smiles and leaves his Locker Room with a devilish look in his face as Cole is left standing in front of his Locker, and in moments the camera fades and the Scene ends

END OF SCENE 1

SCENE 2

The Camera Is Back on and we Now see the Arena totally filled with excitement. All IIWF Universe, standing up as they wave their Banner and posters of their favorite superstars, The fans scream loud and seem very excited. In a matter of minutes the arena totally seems to become silent and dull, as the fans are busy with their snacks and drinks. Though the fans look curious as they anticipate on what history will they get to witness. With soo many things in their heads,

Suddenly they get interrupted by CM Punk's Music theme hits the arena
and the Fans start with their BOOS and in second we see the
Straight Edge Savior come out. He bends down with one leg up and does
his signature Cross Taunt with his hand with an arrogant look on his
face.

<>

From Chicago, Illinois weighing In a 225 lb[pounds] The Straight Edge Savior CM Punk (Crowds BOO)

He walks through the Ramp with a totally un bothered look on his
face. As he nears the Ring, He walks on the steel steps and immediately
Climbs the turn Buckle. He does his signature taunt from the turn
buckle, then he enters the ring. The gives a devilish smile at the
Crowd then he a Mic is thorn by a near by crew man. Punk bends down takes the Mic and speaks

<< Jerry Lawler >>

Well, look who we have here, CM Punk. Well this will be interesting

<< Jim Ross >>

There is no doubt about this King, I am sure Punk is here to talk about his match with Jericho, 2 people who are quite similar in attitude. This will be interesting for sure

<<:::CM PUNK l STRAIGHT EDGE SAVIOR:::>>

Today, you straight Edge Savior is out here, to tell you all how Lucky you are to have a man like me as a part of this Company, how lucky you are to have a straight edge savior, How lucky you are to have a a man who Can save you from Chris Jericho's talk, You see in moments you will see your true Savior Save you. You know it isn't easy to come out here knowing that I am surrounded by germ and can be contaminated and infected any moment. I am here to save you people, Most of you people lack the heart to be saved, Most of you people don't have the inner devotion like I do. Most of you people just like my opponent Jericho are addicted, you people are addicted to drug, to drinks, to smokes. You people can't live a straight free life style like me. You people need help of Drugs to beat me. You people are nothing but weak.

<<:::CM PUNK l STRAIGHT EDGE SAVIOR:::>>

As I stand before you, you witness a man who created destiny, a man known as your very own CM PUNK, Today I not only show you all why straight edge is better than you. I will show you all that it isn't your Jericho who is the best its me. Jericho, I will teach you a lesson you will never forget. STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS I AM BETTER THAN YOU, You have to understand this fact Jericho, you just can't beat me and you need to get this in your head Jericho., You really don't seem to understand what I mean, but you will understand everything once I beat this into your head, and you people will see the power of Straight Edge and understand what your Savior was talking all along was nothing but the truth

Punk, gives an Arrogant smile, as he looks at the Crowd. A ''YOU CAN'T WRESTLE '' CHANT breaks out, and Punk still Gives an arogant smile. His music then starts, Punk throws his Microphone and he slides out the ring, The BOOs continue as he leaves the Ring

After Punk leaves the arena, in moments the camera fads of and the scene ends

END OF SCENE 2

END OF RP

OCC: 500th post YAY, BTW Sorry I have been very busy so Didn't make a realy good RP, anyways best of luck to Awesomness, may the best man win
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Then it's on... PRO!
-------------------------------------

SCENE ONE

The show starts with Josh standing near to the ''King of the World'' Chris Jericho.

>>::|Josh Mathew|::<<

Standing with me right now. He's the 5 time former WHC champion. Chris Jericho. Chris you will face...

>>::|Mr. Canada|Chris Jericho|::<<

Hold on a second Josh, this is not a interesting interview. This is.. RAW....IS.....JERICHO! The 1st comming of Y..2...J IS HERE! And there's only 1 way to rock, and Jericho rocks! And there's only 1 reason why I'm out here. Is to save you from CM Punk. And to become the new I..I...W...F CHAMPION! This man CM Punk. We ALL agree with the Punk part. And isn't he bragging to much? I mean yeah. I used to brag about i beated Stone Cold and The Rock on the same night. But this is NOW. This is the future! What are you laughing about you losers? And I am the new millium for the this show! Oh so CM Punk want to trash talk about me, Josh? Hah. Who's better than CM Punk? Every single Jericholic in this arena is better than him. Josh do you know the SES? (Makes CM Punk's voice) We are better than you. Straight Edge means I'm better than you. (Returns to normal voice) Do you know what your talking about, man? YOU sound like a drunk man! Relax Punk. You'd like to trash talk? I'm the best in the world at what I do, Punk. That's a fact. You can deny this fact. It's a way of life. And you hipcrites you need to live with it! Junior, I'll wrestle you anyday, cause baby, I'm Y2J! You consider yourself to be the King of Hardcore, but movies don't really count. Every day you come out here, these people call you that word that rhymes with wussy...(AUDIENCE: PUSSY!)...oh yeah, that's it! CM Punk! you have built the gigantic and successful group, the SES. You are a multi-BILLIONaire. But you did it all to make up for the fact that you have a very...small...penis! No bad feelings, Punk. But heres one of my thoughts about you: I know that you've got a big head because you're the star of the IIWF. Well, Y2J thinks that you're better suited to being the star of a MTV serie, Jackass! Back to you Joshie!
>>::|Josh Mathew|::<<

Thank you Chris. I saw Michael Cole, interviewing CM Punk ealier tonight, and...

>>::|The King Of the Ring Winner|Chris Jericho|::<<

Oh back to the Punk. Punk thinks he's the saviour? No, no. I've been a saviour in 13 years! And you, Punk? Punk, you ain't going to waste my Jericholics time. With your bragging! If I had a nickel for every stiff like you that walked into this ring, challenged me and lost, I would be a millionaire...Oh, wait a minute, I am a millionaire and it's because of stiffs like you! So I came out here tonight to apologize. I came to apologize to all the bargain basement sluts and to all the filthy, dirty, most disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoes....I apologize for even comparing you to the miserable slime ball pig that is CM Punk. So it seems Punk, that Y2J and all these Jerichoholics were correct in calling you a bargain basement slut. But on top of that I think you are the filthiest, dirtiest, most disgusting, skankiest, brutal, bottom feeding trash bag ho, that I have ever EEEVVEERR seen in my life! Damn I feel better now! You can complain about the fact that you have a midget head on a normal sized body, or you can complain about the fact that CM Punk in French means 'chipped toothed jackass! And I was just listening to your list of problems and grievances that you have with all my Jerichoholics, and I have a solution - and that solution is to SHUT THE HELL UP. But finally, CM Punk, tomorrow people WILL be acknowledging you - they WILL be talking about the greatest moment of '2010 - they'll be talking about the night that CM Punk was brutally beaten by the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah'! I'm gonna stick your head so far up your ass your gonna have to cut holes in your nipples to see! You can't do this to me! This is a conspiracy!
You can't stop rock 'n roll and you can't stop Chris Jericho either.
I'm not going to have a good time in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. In fact, I don't think a good time has ever been had in Sioux Falls, but they're making me go there.
Well, let me tell you this: You're not the only guy from the streets brotha. I grew up on the mean streets of Calgary, Alberta Canada. I am one baaaad mamma jammma. Just when you think you know the answer, hah....I'll change the question! I have resolved to wake up an hour earlier each day so I can hate you just a little bit longer. How about I save us from your child-bearing hips, your Supercuts hairstyle, your subscription to BLUEBALL MAGAZINE?! All your heroes are dead! I killed them! I just need you Punk. My shoes cost more than your house, Punk! Did you see Punk ealier tonight, Josh? I mean. That's weaked. He braged tooo much. Well, I guess it's MY TURN! Punk, Punk, Punk. Do you know that I'm Former European Champion. And you weren't here that time! I'm a former WCW Television Champion! No you don't know what WCW is. Holds the record for capturing the most WWE Intercontinental Title reigns. BANG! You were a former IC champion, I respect that but me? Hah, I got the record. I was Trained by Stu Hart and the Hart family. And you? You paitence, your nothing. Your a bigger slut... BIGGER THAN STEFANIE MCMAHON! I Was voted "Manitoba's Sexiest Man" in a poll in a Canadian newspaper "The Winnipeg Sun. WCWA Tag Team titles (2 times); CRMW Tag Team titles w/Lance Storm 1992; CRMW title; WWA Tag Team title (Mexico), w/ El Dandy; NWA Middleweight title (as Corazon de Leon); WAR International Junior Heavyweight title (as Lion Do); WAR International Junior Heavyeight Tag Team title (as Lion Do) w/ Gedo; ECW Television title; WCW Cruiserweight title (4); WCW Television title; WWF Intercontinental title (6); WWF European title; WWF Tag Team titles (2); WWF Hardcore title, 2001; WCW Heavyweight title; 1st Undisputed WWF/WCW Heavyweight Champion; WWE World Tag Team titles w/Christian; Beat this You sanctimonious son of bitch. But for now? Y...2...J is out!

Jericho leaves the locker room, as Josh waits for the camera to faith

END OF SCENE ONE

SCENE TWO

The arena is silent. We see Cena/Hardy signs. People are screaming. They eat their snacks. But then the silent breaks

The people gets on their feets. There's a few Y2J signs. We hear some boohs, some cheers. Jericho shows up on the stage. His body is turned around. He waits for the pyro to start. As the pyro starts Chris turns around with a smile at his face. The crowd tries to touch him, but he just walk down the ramp. He laughs. He hits the steps, then goes up the steps, and though the ropes. He walks toward the ring and up on the turnbuckle. He hits his stomach, Then jumps down. He goes to the middle of the ring. The spotlight hits. And the boohs get louder. He laughs as he waits for them to calm down. Finally when the calmed down, he takes the mic up to his mounth

>>::|The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla|Chris Jericho|::<<

Greatness has entered the ring! Thank you very much you may bow at will!
You hipocrites need to SHUT UP! It seems to be that you don't have a brian? Well, who am I kidding? Hipcrites don't have brains. (Crowd chants ''you suck'') No, Kirk Angle isn't here yet. I like his song too. Punk wants to save you from me. Well, I'M THE REAL SAVIOUR! I'm going to save RAW...IS...JERICHO from CM Punk. I respect you Punk. But not for something. But I don't like Punk's. I'll kick your teeth so far down your throat you can chew your own ass up for pissing me off! Damn it, I took a nap for twenty minutes and I missed the whole damn Punk promo thing! I'm every woman's dream and every man's nightmare. If you mess with the best, you'll go down with the rest. If you want to see Chris Jericho drink a beer with CM Punk... Nah lets say Stone Cold Steve Austin, give me a doo-a dee-dee-dam dee-dee-doo. You’ll find sympathy in the dictionary between sh*t and suicide. You’ve got a lot of class, and it’s all low. But mine? Lets just say. I have the highest. I am going to be known for generations to come not as an icon, not as a legend, but as a legacy! Yeah, a legacy! My momma's going to be so proud! I can be extreme! I drank milk a day after it expired. Now THAT is extreme! CM Punk you are the ugliest 'diva' in the entire IIWF. And I promise to ignite you, to excite you, to delight you, and I invite you to strap on your seatbelts, ease the seat back, click it into gear, and go into overdrive, cause from this point forward, it's 100% entertainment, 100% electricity, 100% Jericho! And this is not a mirage! This is real! This is here! This is now! This is the second coming of Y… 2… J! I've always considered myself the Madonna of sports entertainment. I may not walk around in corsets and coo and purr, but I'm constantly changing my look, my hair, my costume. Whether it's a new ponytail or beard or long beard or no beard or whiskers or whatever. If I see a picture of myself from two or three years ago and I look the same, then I know there's something wrong. You people like me, you really like me! I am a living legend, larger than life. Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!! I am the human highlight reel! Things are busy, ... When you get the title of world heavyweight champion, not only does IIWF expect you to put the title on the line every night and perform at the top of your game, they expect you to be the flagship of the company, do interviews, be everywhere at once and spread the good word of the company. A lot of people don`t understand that. Hope your ready for our match, Mr. Punkie

Chris goes though the ropes and down the steps. He laughs as he hear ''you suck chants''. Chris walks up the ramp. He goes backstage. You can still hear boohs. The show begins to end...

OCC: May the best man win FTV Smile

Last edited by Awesomeness on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Wow, I am Really impressed !!!

yes aw, may the best man win
Back to top Go down
-BGShelton-
Titan
Titan
-BGShelton-

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:49 am

why i can't vote?
Back to top Go down
Dylan James
Titan
Titan
Dylan James

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:03 am

Yea I cant vote either... awesome RPs btw, im proud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:04 am

Thanks, but I am sorry. I didn't have time. Or else I would have made a much better RP, But i realy am impressed with AW, great promo
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolf
Admin
Ryan Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 am

Voting is now open!
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:10 pm

feartheviper wrote:
Thanks, but I am sorry. I didn't have time. Or else I would have made a much better RP, But i realy am impressed with AW, great promo

Same here, G. I was REALLY busy too. Then we both made a crappy RP Razz
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:13 am

What's the score? I can't vote can I? FTW! Whats the score!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx
Legend
Legend
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 am

i vote for ftv randy orton
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:16 am

Ok Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:20 am

If you vote for me I'll change my attitude!, and if you don't? I'll be badder than ever! Lol.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 am

lol,
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:05 am

U made 3 fake IDs !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:45 am

WTF?
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 am

know what!? Since FTV is so weird today just let him win jim
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:53 am

Huh, WE saw ur IP address, DV found this. You can be banned dude. if u make 1 fake ID ppl get bannd and U made 4.

Ur happy that we didnt want u to get banned
Back to top Go down
Max
Legend
Legend
Max

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:54 am

ONE WAS MY GOD DAMN BRO!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Legend
Legend
feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 am

1 was my god damn pro ?? huh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesomeness vs feartheviper   Awesomeness vs feartheviper Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesomeness vs feartheviper
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next