InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CoD Black Ops Rumors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bling Daddy
Admin
Bling Daddy

CoD Black Ops Rumors Empty
PostSubject: CoD Black Ops Rumors   CoD Black Ops Rumors EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:46 am

Rumors:

You only get two perks in multiplayer, and this combination of perks determines your third perk.

There is a new armour system, e.g. Cold-Blooded & Juggernaut are armours you can wear (not much detail given)

The FAMAS returns, but is no longer a 3-round burst weapon. It's now full-auto.

No M4. Another new gun is set to take its place, the Commando (weapon)

Other new weapons confirmed include the MAC10.

No commando perk.

Scavenger perk is back, but no longer replenishes equipment.

One man army perk is not included.

Highest killstreak reward at this time is 15.

Killstreaks will not stack. E.g. if you get 5 kills without dying & receive your killstreak reward, the kills with that reward will not count towards your next killstreak (E.g. 7 kill killstreak) you will have to get 2 more kills yourself.

Your able to sprint to prone, so this means you can dive straight onto the floor without having to stop, crouch then go prone.

No tactical knife, but a new knife is being included: the ballistic knife. This knife has a spring attached that can shoot a blade.

Claymores are now only 1 per life.

No emergency airdrop, but the care package returns.

UAV, airstrike & 3 other types of helicopters are back as killstreaks.

Vehicles will return but not in the way you remember then from W@W

Multiplayer beta being considered.

Create-a-class 2.0 will allow you to customize yourself like never before. This may include kit & appearance items as well as perks.

Matchmaking is being changed, hopefully making it easier for players to get into games with friends.

OOC:I know i copy and paste it from my bro but i posted it so if anyone that's not on YW could see it
Back to top Go down

CoD Black Ops Rumors
Page 1 of 1