InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Cena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bling Daddy
Admin
Bling Daddy

Interview with Cena Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Cena   Interview with Cena EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:08 am

Interview with Cena Normal_JOHNCENA01984
.:Josh Mathews.:
Hey IIWF Universe it's Josh Mathews backstage bringing you the latest news of raw with my guest here John Cena.John Cena how do you feel this past week on your win over Ted Dibiase?

_-Doctor of Thuganomics-_
I'm going to be brief with you Ted, I think you wasted some money on your plane trip to here because from what I can tell since you were last in IIWF you haven't improved much at all! Now I don't know if you happened to catch any other matches last week after your pointless victory over Kendrick,your only win since you got here..I showed a true change.Since my match before yours in IIWF against the undertaker, I wasn't focused on winning but I was out there to make a statement and like a true wrestler. So what i'm trying to say is,Ted if you want a real match and to take a real defeat then i'd be glad to hand it to you again and defeat you like last time, because unlike you i'm not some rich, I'm a pro wrestler i'm going to deal with you another match but this time i'm going to put both our CAREER on the line which is our life and the way to have food on our table.You think your all that your not your a hippie that brought disgrace to your family.You don't deserve that much amount of money.Your rich but dumb.I always knew you had an ärse for a face, but I didn't know you had shït for brains as well.So do you accept?or your a skinless,sackless,gutless chicken?Now it's time to diss your sorry ass when you'll be a poor ugly geezer and an expired beach hobo.You'll look like this:Interview with Cena Images?q=tbn:MbIEEwbijEC-AMMy son tried your dashing grooming commercials and he looked like this:Interview with Cena Ugly-smile

Your so poor when I saw you kicking a can down the street, I asked you what you were doing, you said "Moving."Your so poor you can't afford to pay attention!Your so poor your face is on the front of a foodstamp.Your so poor you wave around a popsicle stick and call it air conditioning.Your so stupid you asked someone "What is the number for 911"Your so stupid when someone says it was chilly outside,you will run outside with a spoon.Your so stupid you sold your car for gasoline money!Your so stupid it took you 1 hour 2 cook minute rice.Your so ugly when you joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."Your so ugly for Halloween you trick or treat on the phone!

Cena grins with a smirk on his face and waits his opponent....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TBC:Dahing Viper

Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Crusador
Crusador
Dashing Viper

Interview with Cena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cena   Interview with Cena EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Suddenly Ted Dibiase walks out in the ring with the hottest diva on the IIWF roster "Maryse" and takes the mic from josh mathews and gets ready to speak!!

Ted:So cena u think you are funny.Nobody makes fun of me the way you did but you know what i can do the same.Yes i have only won one match since i have came here but thats fine with me.I dont have any point to prove to you or any of these fans because everybody knows i am better then you and deep down inside ur heart you know it as well.I know u r jealous of me for a fact.Look at me,i m a self made millionaire and now i have the sexiest diva on my side.So john i dont blame you,everyone in this arena is jealous of me like u.You come out here and humiliate me for no reason that just proves your character and as maryse is here she would like to say something to you.

Maryse-Vous savez ce que u sont cena, vous êtes une poubelle qui vient ici qui pense qu'il est drôle. Vous avez une poubelle overated qui a 4 coups de merde. Vous n'avez pas le droit d'insulter Ted car il vaut mieux alors u. Je peux seulement dire que vous êtes jaloux de lui parce que lui ne ur. Donc, nous cena m'en fous ce que vous voulez dire si juste de sortir de notre chemin ou je vais vous donner une gifle serrés.

Ted-Maryse,from next time please tell that in english.So john you wanted to face me and if i lose i retire from this company.You see john i have a ic title match at hardcore takedown and i dont want to waste my precious time on you.So my answer is a big NO.I have other thinks to do then to have a feud with a guy like you, so john please find anyone else because i m not going anywhere.I m going to be ic champ at Hardcore Takedown and then u and all these ppl will know why i m truely "Priceless"

Ted and Maryse leave the ring as john cena stares at them with anger and Jealousy in his eyes !

End of RP
Back to top Go down

Interview with Cena
Page 1 of 1