InsaneImpactWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become your favorite wrestler from WWE 13 and become an amazing internet wrestler.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Latest News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bling Daddy
Admin
Bling Daddy

WWE Latest News Empty
PostSubject: WWE Latest News   WWE Latest News EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:01 am

Here's some WWE news:

Kurt Angle Compares His Movie to Cena's New Movie
Kurt Angle commented about Legendary, starring John Cena, comparing it to his upcoming movie, Beyond the Mat. "I heard that "Beyond the Mat" comes out in Jan on his Twitter page. Legendary comes out next month. The difference is realism. Legendary is not true to real wrestling. Beyond the Mat, it has me, Ken Shamrock- all world class athletes who know how to succeed. This movie will blow away any w ... (the Tweet cut off and was not continued).

Angle did come back later to praise Cena and his work on Legendary. "But I heard Cena did a great job in Legendary. Thanks for pushing the sport of amateur wrestling John. It's great for the sport."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Taker vs. Kane?
There is talk of having the Undertaker wrestle Kane at Night of Champions on September 19th and then a rematch at October’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. The Undertaker has been out of action for several weeks and is expected to appear at SummerSlam next weekend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change to Team Cena vs. Team Nexus, Melina Trends
- Following her return to WWE RAW last night, Melina was a worldwide trending topic on Twitter.

- After Chris Jericho and Edge left Team Cena on last night's RAW, the SummerSlam match with Nexus is now being advertised as a 5-on-7 match with Nexus taking on John Cena, Bret Hart, R-Truth, John Morrison and The Great Khali.

WWE may decide to add two new members or put Jericho and Edge back on the team at next week's RAW.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bret Hart Comments on His Marriage
WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart wrote on his facebook page that he and his girlfriend Steph will be married on Saturday in Calgary. "I should mention that I'll be getting married again to my girlfriend on July 24," Hart wrote. "I don't say much about us but I can honestly say that God has looked out for me and, this time around, I know I'll be forever happy and content."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Tattoos For Randy?
The current #1 contender for the WWE Championship, Randy Orton is thinking of getting more ink. This is what he posted on Twitter yesterday:

"Might get a chance to be on LA Ink and get a tat from Kat.I would have a few pieces I already have sharpened up a bit. Like a pair of angel wings by my girls name. "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

WWE Latest News
Page 1 of 1